This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
Check availability for savings on suites at select Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
||Save up to 25%|
||Save up to 25%|
||Save up to 20%|
||Save up to 15%|
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this special offer you can also enjoy Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities designed to provide the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more – up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary parking at all theme parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, outdoor Disney movie screenings and Character Dining experiences are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort This Holiday Season and in Early 2017
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
- Nighttime Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Explore safaris evening dance parties and awakenings at the Tree of Life as Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park becomes Alive with Magic from day into night.
- Star Wars Experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Travel to an all-new destination on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and view replica props at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Frozen Ever After and Character Greeting at Epcot
Welcome to an unforgettable family-friendly adventure where you’ll be whisked away for an on-the-water journey through Arendelle. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to snap a picture with Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire at Magic Kingdom Park
See Mickey and his merry makers perform alongside other Disney pals during this magical, musical extravaganza.
- Disney Springs
Discover an exciting waterfront destination featuring over 50 new shops, world-class dining and live entertainment.
Please note: tickets are required for theme park admission. Admission and parking at Disney Springs is complimentary.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-3424† and speak with a Personal Vacation Advisor or call your Travel Agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort - The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.