- Adult Ticket (ages 10 and up): $74 plus tax per admission—or $444
- Child Ticket (ages 3 to 9): $69 plus tax per admission—or $414 plus tax
Summer One World Tickets can be purchased through August 23, 2019.
These tickets can be used anytime through August 28, 2019 with no blockout dates—and can even be used on non-consecutive days.
Exciting Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort – Now, More Than Ever
With your valid admission, you can enjoy new and limited-time experiences—as well as celebrations—at all 4 theme parks and both water parks.
Magic Kingdom Park – Everything is more magical and mouse-ical than ever in 2019 when you join us for Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration.
- Anticipate new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food & beverages, including the Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.
- Meet Mickey and Minnie together at Town Square Theatre, dressed in their special celebration attire.
- Delight in beloved attractions and entertainment, like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire—featuring the world’s most famous mouse—and the Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Play big and party with some of your favorite Disney·Pixar pals during the park’s 30th anniversary.
- Explore larger-than-life attractions at Toy Story Land when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard.
- Pay tribute to the heroic deeds of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone during a super-Incredible celebration along Pixar Avenue.
- Get revved up for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, a high-octane show that puts you in the middle of the Cars universe.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Take a walk on the wild side and celebrate the circle of life in this awe-inspiring park. It’s more Hakuna Matata than ever during the 25th anniversary year of The Lion King.
- Embrace the magic of nature with the reimagined Rivers of Light: We Are One nighttime show, inspired by Disneynature films and classic moments of Disney animation.
- Dance along with Timon, Rafiki and friends at an exhilarating party led by a live, world-beat style band.
- Journey to the exotic Pandora – The World of Avatar for a variety of out-of-this-world experiences for Guests of all ages.
Epcot – Satisfy a longing for internationally inspired cuisine, adventure, live music and all-around family fun.
- Experience IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot—before it takes its final bow on September 30, 2019.
- Get your groove on at the limited-time concert featuring a band with out-of-this-world beats—June 14 to August 18, 2019.
- Glide through the land of Arendelle on Frozen Ever After.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – Soak up family fun in this 56-acre tropical paradise transformed by a legendary storm into an oasis of pure excitement!
- Brave the largest wave pool in North America.
- Enjoy many attractions as you glide down Castaway Creek, slide down the Crush ‘n’ Gusher water coaster—and enjoy the plunges and spills of Miss Adventure Falls, an exhilarating whitewater journey.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park – Chill out at this 66-acre former ski resort that melted into a soothing, warm-water playground.
- Zip down the slopes of Mount Gushmore on one of the world’s tallest and fastest free-fall waterslides.
- Float down a tranquil river and sunbathe on a white-sand beach.
- Little squirts can splash around in a water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
Make It a Complete Disney Getaway
Take advantage of a great room offer at select Disney Resort hotels! When you stay in the middle of the magic, it’s easy to make the most of your Summer One World Ticket.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7415† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.