Spring into 2020 with an enchanting stay in the middle of the magic!
Staying at a uniquely themed Disney Resort hotel will help you make the most of your vacation by giving you the change to enjoy convenient privileges like early access to FastPass+ planning, the Extra Magic Hour benefit and a variety of included transportation options.
Plus, when you take advantage of a Florida resident ticket offer, you’ll be able to soak up new and exciting experiences in the theme parks, ranging from the all-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to annual family-friendly festivals at Epcot.
Book now through April 25, 2020.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
| ||Save up to 30% |
| ||Save up to 30% |
| ||Save up to 25% |
| ||Save up to 20% |
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, Guests can now take advantage of the new Disney Skyliner gondolas to travel from select Resorts to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation – Receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
New! Disney’s Riviera Resort
Discover an all-new Resort hotel inspired by Europe, imagined by Disney. Disney’s Riviera Resort is a modern masterpiece of imagination, each detail drawing upon the influences of Europe and the Mediterranean.
A Full Range of Accommodations
Channel relaxation of life on the Riviera inside stylish and welcoming room options, including:
- Deluxe Studios
- 1-Bedroom Villas
- 2-Bedroom Villas
- 3-Bedroom Grand Villas
- Tower Studios – unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort
Topolino's Terrace − Flavors of the Riviera
Whether you’re rising early for a fun Character breakfast or catching a glimpse of nearby nighttime spectaculars during dinner, this new rooftop Signature Dining restaurant is designed to delight all the senses.
Fantastic Pool Areas
Pure vacation bliss awaits at a family-friendly pool with a slide that winds around a stately column tower.
Disney Skyliner Transportation
It’s just a short stroll to our new gondola system—an incredible new way to get around Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Skyliner Transportation
Select Disney Resort hotels are now offering convenient access to our new gondola system.
Enjoy a birds-eye view as you glide across the sky in a Disney Skyliner aerial gondola—connecting Guests to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios from the following Disney Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Plus, the Disney Skyliner station at International Gateway at Epcot is conveniently located within walking distance of Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district and nearby Resort hotels.
Been There, Haven’t Done That!
There’s so much to do and see at Walt Disney World Resort, you can look forward to experiencing something new and exciting every time you visit when you add valid theme park admission. Check out our top itinerary must-dos for 2020.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather ‘round Cinderella Castle at night for Happily Ever After, an 18-minute fireworks extravaganza that celebrates beloved Disney stories.
- Consider purchasing admission for Disney After Hours, a special evening event featuring Character Greetings, fun snacks and access to popular attractions with low wait times―January 6, 13, 17 and 20, 2020.
- Explore iconic attractions in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a family coaster that will have you winding your way through an Enchanted Forest.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Guests can also hop aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, a thrilling new attraction that’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before—now open!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash as he stretches throughout the land, dine at Woody’s Lunch Box and encounter “lotso” familiar Characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Make your way to Pandora – The World of Avatar, a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature. Here, you can fly on the back of a mountain banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride deep into a glowing bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Brave Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, where you’ll board a thrilling speed train and careen through Himalayan peaks while dodging the mythic Yeti.
- From January 17 to February 24, 2020, savor an enticing mix of art, food and entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts—including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series with performances 7 days a week.
- Welcome the upcoming spring season at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, an annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, interactive playgrounds and rocking entertainment―March 4 to June 1, 2020.
- Celebrate the past, present and future of the park at Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular you won’t want to miss.
Get Even More Out of Your Vacation by Adding Tickets to This Room Offer
Enjoy great benefits when you turn this offer into a package.
- Early Access to FastPass+ Planning: When you add theme park tickets to this room offer, you can make Disney FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay. You can secure up to 3 FastPass+ reservations for select attractions or entertainment experiences per day in advance either online or using the My Disney Experience mobile app.
- Access to a Disney Dining Plan: Booking a Disney Resort hotel package gives you the opportunity to choose a Disney dining plan that fits your family’s travel style and budget. All of our 3 plans offer prepaid meals and snacks at over 100 locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, so it’s easy and convenient to find a great place to eat. Plus, restaurant servers provide easy-to-read receipts that display your remaining meal balance, making it easy to keep track of your dining activity.
How to Create a Vacation Package
After selecting your room, simply add on theme park tickets and select a dining plan. Then, explore our other convenient add-ons, and get ready for a magical trip!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-2745† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.