Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs.
Great for larger parties, 4 types of campsites accommodate everything from tents to 45-foot and longer RVs, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhancing landscaping, water, cable television and electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Most campsites also include a sewer hook-up, and some even permit pets.
Recreation Options Abound
This Resort offers fun for everyone, with swimming pools, golf cart rentals and outdoor adventures galore.
Swimming Pools and Waterslide
Make a splash at Meadow Swimmin’ Pool on the corkscrew waterslide, and relax in the whirlpool spa. Young buckaroos can cool off and explore the fort-themed water play area, complete with their own toddler-friendly slides.
You can also escape to Wilderness Swimmin’ Pool, the all-ages quiet pool with a whirlpool spa.
Golf Cart Rentals
Explore Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground with ease—day or night—when you rent an electric golf cart from Reception Outpost.
Archery, horseback riding and canoeing are just some of the exciting activities available to you and your family when staying at this Resort.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, Guests can now take advantage of the new Disney Skyliner gondolas to travel from select Resorts to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation – Receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pool areas and outdoor screenings of popular Disney films are just a few of the fun features that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
2020 Is an Incredible Year to Visit!
Discover exciting experiences throughout Walt Disney World Resort when you add valid theme park admission.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather ‘round Cinderella Castle at night for Happily Ever After, an 18-minute fireworks extravaganza that celebrates beloved Disney stories.
- Be among a limited number of Guests to attend Disney After Hours, a unique, separately ticketed 3-hour nighttime event featuring access to popular attractions with little wait times and delicious, included snacks like ice cream, popcorn and select beverages―select nights.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—opening March 4, 2020.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash as he stretches throughout the land, dine at Woody’s Lunch Box and encounter “lotso” familiar Characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie.
- Welcome the upcoming spring season at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, an annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, interactive playgrounds and rocking entertainment―March 4 to June 1, 2020.
- Celebrate he past, present and future of the park at Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular you can only catch for a limited time.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Make your way to Pandora – The World of Avatar, a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride deep into a glowing bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Brave Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, where you’ll board a thrilling speed train and careen through Himalayan peaks while dodging the mythic Yeti.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-4283† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your Travel Agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are not included in this offer.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.