For just $899, purchase a 3-night, 2-day package for a family of 3 (2 adults, one child ages 3 to 9) that includes 2-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets and 3 nights in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort—valid for stays most nights August 15 through September 30, 2014. Plus, you’ll receive free Memory Maker—a photo package that makes it easy for you to capture magical family moments and first-time experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
View sample rates for stays most nights during the travel dates that are eligible for this offer:
- April 27 through May 29, 2014: $949
- May 30 through June 15, 2014: $1,019
- August 15 through September 30, 2014: $899
Sample package prices are based on 3 nights in a standard room at a Disney All-Star Resort and
2-day theme park tickets for a family of 3 (2 adults, one child ages 3 to 9).
Rates may vary based on Disney Resort hotel, room type and party size. View complete list of Disney Resort hotels included in this offer.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See Important Details.
Imagine having your magical vacation moments captured—with everyone in the picture! With Memory Maker:
- You get all the photos of everyone in your travel party taken by our Disney PhotoPass photographers at hundreds of locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Whether you pose in front of Cinderella Castle, share a hug with Mickey or let us capture your fun family moments throughout the theme parks, all those great shots are yours.
- Even attraction photos are included, like that amazing shot of your plummet down Splash Mountain!
- Forget about having to purchase each photo individually, because you get digital copies of all of them to download and share with family and friends.
Fun for Little Ones
Discover excitement for every member of your family—including attractions and entertainment designed for smaller children.
For little ones, the magic of make-believe can seem so real. And at Walt Disney World Resort, the magic comes to life everywhere you go with imaginative experiences, including:
- New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom park, offering extra enchantment and more Disney stories
- Kid-friendly fun at all the theme parks, including animal encounters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, enchanting stories and Disney Characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios park, and more
- Disney Character greetings—ideal for special family photos
- Themed dining venues inspired by popular Disney films
- Parades, fireworks and other exciting celebrations
For additional tips and tricks to help you plan your vacation, please download the Pre-School Parent’s Guide to Walt Disney World Resort.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
Guests at Disney Resort hotels enjoy special benefits for little ones, too.
- Receive MagicBands, which are convenient, all-in-one devices that serve as your “ticket,” “room key” and more. Your MagicBand allows you to utilize FastPass+ Service at the theme parks (valid theme park admission required), so you can reserve select attractions and entertainment up to 60 days in advance of your visit—and make changes at any time!*
- With Disney’s Magical Express transportation, we’ll take care of getting you—and your bags—from Orlando International Airport to your Disney Resort hotel, so you can concentrate on simply being with your family.
- Complimentary transportation via buses, boats or monorails throughout Walt Disney World Resort means you can slip away to your Resort for a nap or a midday splash in an out-of-this-world pool.
- And with the Extra Magic Hours Benefit, you and your preschooler get special time to enjoy select attractions when the park may be less full. Each day, a theme park opens early or stays open later for Disney Resort hotel Guests (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Fantastic amenities help make every moment of your stay magical. Your kids will love checking out themed playgrounds, children’s splash areas and more.
- Want a grown-up evening out on your own? Parents can choose in-room childcare for ages 6 months to 12 years—provided in partnership with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out. Plus many of the Disney Deluxe Resorts have fun-filled Child Activity Centers for ages 3 to 12.
* FastPass+ attractions, entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Certain MyMagic+ features and benefits require online registration.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7606† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker Guest’s Disney account. Photos will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support/. Valid Theme Park admission required for certain photo locations. Family and Friends media sharing is subject to the My Magic+ Terms and Conditions. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to Memory Maker Terms and Conditions.
Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 102229-50.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.