Make the most of your Walt Disney World Resort visit—and Florida resident-status—by taking advantage of fantastic rates and amazing benefits at select Disney Resort hotels most nights, now through June 24, 2018!
Or, as a Florida resident, you can take advantage of special rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels now through June 24, 2018.
Book now through June 24, 2018.
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, not only will you be treated to Disney’s legendary customer service, but you’ll receive a host of welcoming amenities and special benefits—including early access to our FastPass+ planning, which give you the ability to reserve select attractions and entertainment before you arrive.
See Important Details.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Limited Time! Extra, Extra Magic Hours Benefit – On select mornings, April 29 through June 30, 2018, Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can delight in more days with the extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Use this time to relish in some of the most popular experiences in the theme park, including the newest attractions in Pandora – The World of Avatar, as well as Guest favorites, Expedition Everest and DINOSAUR.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2018
Don’t miss the chance to attend our annual spring Festival—and explore our most buzzworthy attractions and entertainment when you add valid theme park admission.
- 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: Welcome the upcoming spring season at an annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, interactive playgrounds and rocking entertainment—now through May 28, 2018!
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Beginning just in time for the park’s 20th anniversary this spring, this new experience will give you the chance to discover bird species from around the world during an all-new show featuring Russell and Dug from Disney•Pixar’s Up.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: View an epic laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score.
- Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom Park: Catch our newest and most spectacular fireworks display to take to the sky in the park’s history.
Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets Are Back!
Interested in creating the ultimate getaway? Upgrade this room offer to a package including a 3- or 4-day Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1897† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 1022229-50
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.