Celebrate the holiday season—and the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary—with an unforgettable stay at The Most Magical Place on Earth.
When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration, a once-in-a-lifetime event brimming with new magic, EARidescent décor and so much more. There’s so much to explore and enjoy when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel during the 50th anniversary celebration—especially in the holiday season.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category. Learn more about changes at Walt Disney World Resort in the Know Before You Go section below.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
|Select Disney Deluxe Villas||Expand for Savings |
|Select Disney Deluxe Resorts||Save Up to 20% |
|Select Disney Moderate Resorts||Save Up to 15% |
|Select Disney Value Resort Hotels||Expand for Savings |
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. You’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Plus, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
Early Theme Park Entry
Starting October 1, stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel and enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any theme park every day! That means even more time to experience the dazzling Walt Disney World 50th anniversary celebration.
With early theme park entry, you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need a valid Resort ID, valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
Beginning in October 2021, when you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. And that means even more time to revel in the spectacular Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary celebration. And when you combine that with the early theme park entry benefit available to all Disney Resort hotel Guests, you’ll have maximum time to experience The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
For extended evening hours, you’ll need a valid Resort ID, valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your reservation earlier in the day.)
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imaged—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, swimming alongside Nemo and friends or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends palling around.
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
This holiday season, the magic is calling you to the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort. You’re invited to come celebrate the small stuff, the big stuff and even the in-between stuff—and enjoy holiday festivities, too!
Throughout this once-in-a-lifetime event, discover classic favorites and exciting adventures across The Most Magical Place on Earth. Note: Some of these experiences require valid theme park admission and a park reservation.
Explore event highlights, debuting October 1:
- EARidescent Excitement: Step into a celebratory scene with dazzling decorations, new EARidescent fashions for Mickey, Minnie and Friends, and magical touches at all 4 theme parks and beyond.
- Heart of the Celebration: Our Cast will be sharing magic across Walt Disney World Resort, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection: 50 characters cast in gold will be displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you!
- Beacons of Magic: The World’s Most Magical Celebration will light up with wonder as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks.
- Disney Enchantment: Behold a new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom park with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Harmonious: Experience this nighttime spectacular at Epcot and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
Plus, enjoy holiday décor and seasonal offerings throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and make a theme park reservation, you can discover new enchantment and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Theme Park Reservation System
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Behold Disney Enchantment, a nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Delight in holiday experiences, including themed castle projections and merry décor—along with Disney Very Merriest After Hours, a separately ticketed special event held select nights in November and December.
- See Mickey, Minnie and pals dressed in their new EARidescent fashions along the Magic Kingdom parade route during Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get swept up in scenes of the season as The Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed with captivating holiday projections in Sunset Seasons Greetings.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Look to the sky to witness Disney KiteTails, an all-new, high-flying performance featuring Disney character-themed kites and beloved Disney songs.
- Watch the majestic centerpiece of the park come to life at night during Tree of Life Awakenings—complete with holiday theming.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Behold Harmonious—a nighttime spectacular—and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Celebrate holidays around the world at this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth—held November 26 to December 30, 2021.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Buckle up for an exhilarating ride at Test Track Presented by Chevrolet, a high-octane attraction that reaches speeds of up to 65 miles per hour.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Experience a New Holiday Event!
Discover Disney Very Merriest After Hours, a separately ticketed special event at Magic Kingdom park, held select nights in November and December.
Join your family and friends at a truly magical holiday event taking place during the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort. It’s the merriest of evenings—made merrier still when shared with those who brighten your holidays.
Get tickets for this event—and get ready for an unforgettable evening brimming with holiday cheer! Highlights include:
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show
- After-hours access to Magic Kingdom park and less time waiting in line for popular attractions
- Holiday-themed attraction overlays
- Snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Holiday treats, ice cream, popcorn and bottled beverages—all included with the cost of admission
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Holiday-themed Disney PhotoPass photo opportunities (photos available for purchase)
- Special lighting, music and more!
Admission to Disney Very Merriest After Hours can be purchased for $169 to $249 per adult or child (plus tax), depending on the event date. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on select event dates.
Tickets can be purchased online or by calling (407) 939-4240.
Get Theme Park Tickets
Take advantage of this room offer and add theme park tickets to start planning your vacation fun today.
All Guests, including Disney Resort hotel Guests, must have both valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation for the same day to enter one of the parks. Theme park reservations can be made with the Disney Park Pass system. Please check reservation availability before purchasing. Availability of park reservations is limited, not guaranteed and subject to change.
There’s so much to see, do, taste and discover at Walt Disney World Resort—and if you purchase tickets now, you can make the most of your time by booking a theme park reservation today.
After selecting your room, simply add on theme park tickets. Once you’ve purchased tickets, make your theme park reservations and get ready for a magical vacation!
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1950† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.