As a member of the US military, you can enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1, 2024 through December 20, 2024—when you book by December 20, 2024.
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. And you’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Early Theme Park Entry
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can get 30 minutes early entry to any theme park on each day of your stay (subject to capacity)—so you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular park opening. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need a MagicBand, Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission. A theme park reservation may be required depending on the type of admission and date of your visit. Learn more about theme park reservations.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks.
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission. A theme park reservation may be required depending on the type of admission and date of your visit. Learn more about theme park reservations.
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, splashing into a whimsically themed pool or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends!
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Theme Park Reservations
Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required. Learn more about theme park reservation requirements.
- NEW! Stroll along a lush trail where you can explore the wonders of water and discover its playful personality at Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Blast off on an intergalactic chase with Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Star-Lord on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind—a coaster inspired by the rockin’ movies.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Soar high in the sky during a hang-gliding adventure on Soarin’—with spectacular aerial views, pleasant scents and the graceful sensation of taking flight to incredible new heights.
- Join in the fun at seasonal festivals brimming with fantastic food, live entertainment and more.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Speed through the Himalayas on a runaway train while avoiding the clutches of the Yeti on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Behold Festival of the Lion King—a larger-than-life show filled with pageantry, puppetry and classic songs from The Lion King.
- Splash your way through a lush Asian jungle on Kali River Rapids.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney pals, enjoy a royal reception from Disney princesses and so much more!
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Feast your eyes on Happily Ever After—a fireworks extravaganza featuring lights, lasers and special effects.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for souvenirs in a bustling marketplace… and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™.
- See some favorite Characters around the park—including Toy Story friends, Disney Junior pals, Disney princesses and Star Wars Characters.
Get Theme Park Tickets
To create a room-and-ticket package, take advantage of this room offer and add theme park tickets.
Theme Park Reservations May Be Required
All Guests must have valid admission to enter a theme park. Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required. Learn more about theme park reservation requirements.
For admission types requiring theme park reservations, be sure to check reservation availability prior to purchase. Availability of theme park reservations is limited, not guaranteed and subject to change.
How to Purchase Tickets
When you call to book your room with this offer, you can also ask about adding theme park tickets to create a room-and-ticket package. Be sure to ask about specially priced theme park tickets for members of the US military.
Once you've purchased tickets, make your theme park reservations (if applicable)—and get ready for a magical vacation!
Make the Most of Your Day
As a Disney Resort hotel Guest, get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to 2 different attractions each day.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid military ID will be required upon check-in and the military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- This offer is for active or retired US military personnel, including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active US Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following Disney Resort hotels: The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-Bedroom Villas, Suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and is not included in this offer. Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required.Learn more about theme park reservations.