As a member of the US military, you can enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1, 2022 through December 16, 2022 when you book by December 16, 2022.
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks.
Plus, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
Early Theme Park Entry
Stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel and enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any theme park every day! That means even more time to experience the dazzling Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.
With early theme park entry, you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. And that means even more time to revel in the spectacular Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration. And when you combine that with the early theme park entry benefit available to all Disney Resort hotel Guests, you’ll have maximum time to experience The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or Annual Pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your reservation earlier in the day.)
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, swimming alongside Nemo and friends or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends palling around.
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
The magic is calling you to the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration. You’re invited to come celebrate the small stuff, the big stuff and even the in-between stuff!
Throughout this once-in-a-lifetime event, discover classic favorites and exciting adventures across The Most Magical Place on Earth. Note: Some of these experiences require valid theme park admission and a park reservation.
Explore event highlights:
- EARidescent Excitement: Step into a celebratory scene with dazzling decorations, new EARidescent fashions for Mickey, Minnie and Friends, and magical touches at all 4 theme parks and beyond.
- Heart of the Celebration: Our Cast will be sharing magic across Walt Disney World Resort, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection: 50 characters cast in gold will be displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you!
- Beacons of Magic: The World’s Most Magical Celebration will light up with wonder as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks.
- Disney Enchantment: Behold a new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom park with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Harmonious: Experience this nighttime spectacular at EPCOT and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and make a theme park reservation, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Theme Park Reservations Required
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket or annual pass for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Behold Disney Enchantment, a new nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- See Mickey, Minnie and pals dressed in their new EARidescent fashions as they celebrate along the Magic Kingdom parade route during Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Look to the sky to witness Disney KiteTails, an all-new, high-flying performance featuring Disney character-themed kites and beloved Disney songs.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Watch A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic animated film.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Behold Harmonious—a nighttime spectacular—and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Celebrate the arts and savor culinary creations at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts—January 14 through February 21, 2022.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- This offer is for active or retired US military personnel, including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active US Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following Disney Resort hotels: The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.