As a member of the U.S. military, you can enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1 through April 4 and April 19 through December 18, 2020 when you book by December 18, 2020.
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences during the reopening of Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and make a Disney Park Pass reservation, you can discover new enchantment and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
New! Disney Park Pass Reservation System
To enter a Walt Disney World theme park, both a park reservation—made via the Disney Park Pass reservation system—and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day).
Magic Kingdom Park
- Enjoy whimsical Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with Guest-favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Behold whimsical Character Cruises throughout the day, with some favorite Disney friends appearing in boats around Discover River.
- Sip, savor and celebrate a world of flavor at the NEW Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Buckle up for an exhilarating ride at Test Track Presented by Chevrolet, a high-octane attraction that reaches speeds of up to 65 miles per hour.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- This offer is for active or retired U.S. military personnel (including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of active or retired military personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.