View sample rates based on a 4-night/5-day room and ticket package in a standard room or studio with 5-day tickets for a family of 4 within the chart below.
Valid Travel Dates: 2/20 - 4/6/17, 4/23 - 5/25/17, and 5/29 - 6/8/17
|Sample Package Prices
(Most Sunday through Thursday nights)
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Starting at $1,929
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $2,199
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $2,767
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $2,824
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this special offer, you can also enjoy a host of distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- First Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more – up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all theme parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
- New Character Greeting at Magic Kingdom Park – Don’t miss your chance to meet Elena of Avalor, Disney’s first princess to hail from a fairytale kingdom infused with Latin culture and folklore.
- Enchanting Escapades at Epcot – Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and whisk away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
- Star Wars Encounters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Catch stellar stage shows, meet beloved Characters and anticipate epic entertainment such as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score.
- Nighttime Excitement at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Explore Kilimanjaro Safaris, nightly dance parties at Discovery Island Carnivale and Tree of Life Awakenings, a not-to-be-missed showcase of color and light.
- Coveted Brands, Innovative Eateries and Riveting Entertainment at Disney Springs – Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to eat, play and shop—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques, restaurants with rooftop lounges and an eye-catching circus tent that’s home to La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil.
Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival
Discover an Epcot flourishing with fresh blooms, rock tunes and farm-to-table cuisine—March 1 to May 29, 2017! Highlights include:
- New culinary creations at the Festival’s Outdoor Kitchens
- Dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries
- Breathtaking garden spaces and wildlife habitats
- An outdoor concert series featuring fan-favorite bands
- Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Innovative, outdoor play areas geared for kids
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7795† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.