With this offer, you can experience the most magical place on Earth during the most magical time of the year—with festive holiday offerings available beginning November 6!
Book with Confidence
For extra peace of mind, know that if your plans change, any Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees will be waived up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through April 30, 2021. See Important Details.
The health and well-being of our Guests and Cast Members continues to be a top priority and we’ve implemented new measures to promote enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and reduced contact. Learn more about these efforts via the Know Before You Go section below.
Sample savings below based on a 4-night, 4-day room and ticket package at the following select Disney Resort hotels that includes a room and a theme park ticket, for stays most nights September 4 through December 25, 2020. Planning a longer stay? Check about packages of other lengths of stay.
|Resort Category||Savings Based on a 4-Night, 4-Day Room-and-Ticket Package|
Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – reopening September 21
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Select Disney Moderate Resorts
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – reopening October 14
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – reopening November 1
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
Stay in the Magic!
Experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in our parks when you book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
From unique accommodations to distinctive dining options, themed rooms and more, Disney Resort hotels offer Guests a variety of options that exemplify the Disney Difference.
As a Guest, you’ll enjoy:
- Close Proximity to the Action: Staying at a Disney Resort hotel puts you in the middle of the magic, near the theme parks and Disney Springs—an incredible destination for shopping and dining.
- Enchanting Amenities: Our Resort hotels boast one-of-a-kind features that will immerse you in the worlds of classic Disney tales—including themed pools with slides, poolside activities, delicious dining experiences and much more.
Holiday Magic Is Here
Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort begin November 6—with many merry moments waiting for you (valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation required).
- Castle Projections – Watch in awe as Cinderella Castle is transformed with cheerful projections.
- Themed Character Cavalcades – Mickey and friends show off their holiday spirit in festive sightings, along with special appearances by Santa Claus himself!
- Seasonal Décor – Discover holly, jolly décor and theming throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Seasonal Treats – Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverage specialties that are available for purchase at select locations.
- Holiday Merchandise – Shop for seasonal merchandise and themed gifts to commemorate your holiday getaway.
Fun in the Theme Parks
Discover new enchantment and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort (a theme park reservation is required, in addition to valid park admission).
New! Disney Park Pass Reservation System
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Magic Kingdom Park
This fall, discover surprises to celebrate the Halloween season:
- Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume, September 15 through October 31, 2020. Please see our costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember that our face covering guidelines still apply.
- Be on the lookout for beloved Characters dressed in their favorite Halloween costumes during special Character Cavalcades—as well as bewitching décor along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverage specialties available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Commemorate the occasion with boo-tiful merchandise and themed photo opportunities.
Plus, delight in magical experiences year-round:
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Wave to to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!, a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Sip and savor your way around a world of flavor at this year’s Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Buckle up for an exhilarating ride on Test Track Presented by Chevrolet, a high-octane attraction that reaches speeds of up to 65 miles per hour.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-5262† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.