Now more than ever is the perfect time to create enchanting moments for your little one when you stay in the middle of the magic at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel!
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
Sample rates below based on a 3-night stay in a standard room for a family of 3—made up of 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—with 2-day Magic Your Way base tickets. Prices below are valid for travel most Sunday through Thursday nights January 6 through February 13, 2019
|Disney Resort Hotels||Sample Package Prices|
Disney's All-Star Resort hotels
Starting at $995
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $1,194
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $1,574
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $1,582
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, discover valuable benefits and amenities designed with your preschooler in mind.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours so you can spend more time enjoying select attractions, including Character Greetings with some beloved Disney Princesses and other kid-friendly attractions. Valid park admission and Resort ID required.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more up to 60 days before you arrive! Make planning your day with your preschoolers easier with advance reservations through Disney FastPass+ on some of their favorite attractions. Plus, you’ll receive complimentary MagicBands and much more!
- Complimentary standard parking and transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort – Come and go from the parks as you please during regular park hours (valid theme park admission required). You also receive complimentary motorcoach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities at Disney Resort Hotels – Make a splash at pools with slides, explore activity programs and discover kid-friendly restaurants. Your family vacation doesn’t end when you leave the parks!
Exciting Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort – Now, More Than Ever
From January 18 to September 30, 2019, limited-time experiences and special celebrations await you at all 4 theme parks when you add valid admission.
Right now is a moment to capture. To crave. To savor together. Because now, more than ever, Walt Disney World Resort has more to see, do, taste and experience than ever before. We’re going to satisfy every craving for every sort of Disney magic you love.
Magic Kingdom Park – Everything is more magical and mouse-ical than ever in 2019 when you join us for Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration.
- Anticipate new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food & beverages, including the Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.
- Be on the lookout for special surprises and experiences throughout the park with Limited-Time Magic.
- Delight in beloved attractions and entertainment—like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire—featuring the world’s most famous mouse.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Play big in a new land and party with some of your favorite Disney·Pixar pals during the park’s 30th anniversary.
- Explore larger-than-life attractions at the all-new Toy Story Land when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard.
- Celebrate the heroic deeds of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone during a super dance party along Pixar Avenue.
- This spring, get revved up for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, a high-octane show that puts you in the middle of the Cars universe.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Take a walk on the wild side and celebrate the circle of life in this awe-inspiring park. It’s more Hakuna Matata than ever during the 25th anniversary year of The Lion King.
- Gear up and get down at the new Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party, a wild evening celebration where young adventurers can let out their inner animals on the dance floor.
- Bring your whole clan to enjoy Festival of the Lion King, a vibrant musical extravaganza that brings the African savanna to life through pageantry and puppetry.
- Journey to the exotic Pandora – The World of Avatar for a variety of out-of-this-world experiences for Guests of all ages.
Epcot – Satisfy a longing for internationally inspired cuisine, adventure and all-around family fun at a park that’s more flavorful than ever.
- Savor an enticing mix of food, art and entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts—including a bigger-than-ever Disney on Broadway Concert Series with performances 7 days a week.
- Glide through the land of Arendelle on Frozen Ever After.
- See IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth during the farewell season of this nighttime classic.
Unforgettable Character Experiences
Your little Disney Junior fan will love seeing some of their favorites up close and in person.
From meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse to entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including the new Disney Junior Dance Party, Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine, and Character Greetings with Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Captain Jake—their eyes will continue to light up with wonder!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7946† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.