We’ve all heard of honeymoons and babymoons. But now we’d like to introduce you to an all-new moon. The “Kindermoon”—a family getaway to Walt Disney World Resort during that precious time right before your little one becomes a “big kid” and goes off to kindergarten.
Plus, in addition to the standard FastPass+ selection allotment, you’ll receive 2 more opportunities to use a FastPass+ entrance at select preschool-friendly attractions with this package:
- 1 voucher valid at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- 1 voucher valid at Magic Kingdom for your choice of one of the following attractions: Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor or Mickey's PhilharMagic
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes. When you book a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day theme park ticket, you can get one more day added to your ticket for FREE!
Please note: the same FastPass+ vouchers are also included in Walt Disney Travel Company packages at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel with a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket for stays February 20 through June 10, 2017. Ask about availability and prices. Book by March 30, 2017.
View sample rates based on a 3-night stay in a standard room or studio with 2-day tickets for a family of 3 within the chart below.
Valid Travel Dates: 4/23 - 5/25/17
|Sample Package Prices
(Most Sunday through Thursday nights)
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Starting at $987
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $1,208
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $1,579
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $1,587
See Important Details.
Introducing the Kindermoon
Send your little one off to kindergarten in a unique and special way.
On an unforgettable Kindermoon, you can explore a world of family-friendly fun like the Frozen Ever After attraction at Epcot, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coaster at Magic Kingdom park, Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and a galaxy of Star Wars excitement at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And that’s all just for starters. There are over 80 attractions, shows and experiences for little ones to enjoy across all 4 theme parks!
Plus, traveling with your children is even easier than you imagined thanks to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort, stroller rentals and the Disney FastPass+ service that lets you reserve access to select attractions online before you even get here.
So, before you fill their backpacks and send them to school, come fill their hearts with a lifetime of joy and wonder at Walt Disney World Resort. Your Kindermoon is waiting.
Unforgettable Character Experiences
Your little Disney Junior fan will love seeing some of their favorites up close and in person.
From meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse to entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including Disney Junior − Live on Stage!, Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine and Character Greetings with Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Captain Jake—their eyes will continue to light up with wonder!
Also, make a splash with way-cool Disney Junior Pool Parties at every Disney Resort hotel! The interactive Disney Junior Pool Parties feature fun music and activities from some of kids’ favorite shows like “Miles from Tomorrowland” and “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.” Sing-alongs and games like “Sofia Says” keep our youngest Guests active, excited and engaged.
Check your Resort hotel information listings for times and location. Pool parties are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, discover valuable benefits and amenities designed with your preschooler in mind.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours so you can spend more time enjoying select attractions, including Character Greetings with some beloved Disney Princesses and other kid-friendly attractions. Valid park admission and Resort ID required.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more up to 60 days before you arrive! Make planning your day with your preschoolers easier with advance reservations through Disney FastPass+ on some of their favorite attractions. Plus, you’ll receive complimentary MagicBands and much more!
- Complimentary parking and transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort – Come and go from the parks as you please during regular park hours (valid theme park admission required). You also receive complimentary motorcoach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities at Disney Resort Hotels – Make a splash at pools with slides, explore activity programs and discover kid-friendly restaurants. Your family vacation doesn’t end when you leave the parks!
Make Little Dreams Come True in Big Ways
Find out what’s in store for you and your little ones with the Preschool Parents Guide to Walt Disney World Resort and more!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7824† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.