When you stay in the middle of the magic at a Disney Resort hotel October 8 through December 25, 2018, you can easily immerse yourself in the seasonal excitement Walt Disney World Resort has to offer.
See all eligible Resort hotels included in this special offer.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit– Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Exciting Reasons to Visit This Fall and Holiday Season
Celebrate the most spirited times of year at Walt Disney World Resort with seasonal spectaculars, festive parties, new attractions and more when you add valid theme park admission.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get ready to "Play Big!" when you become the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard at Toy Story Land. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania! Plus, be sure to check out special seasonal surprises sprinkled throughout the land!
- Immerse yourself in holiday magic with Sunset Seasons Greetings, where Sunset Boulevard transforms into a winter wonderland complete with new laser effects, falling snow, twinkling lights and beloved Disney Characters projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel. And be sure to grab a great spot to watch Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM!, a jolly nighttime spectacular filled with stunning fireworks and state-of-the-art effects.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Don’t miss your chance to attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (select nights November 8 to December 21, 2018). These seasonal soirees are chock-full of unique experiences like special parades and fireworks shows, yummy treats, themed décor and the chance to experience popular attractions with a shorter wait time. Note: separate special event ticket required.
- Explore the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, a Yuletide extravaganza like no other—November 18 through December 30, 2018! Anticipate irresistible cuisine at the expanded Holiday Kitchens, time-honored at our 11 World Showcase nations, the much-loved, celebrity-narrated Candlelight Processional (begins November 22, 2018), and a special holiday finale of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Experience the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. View thousands of animals in their natural habitats, embark on a journey on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, and witness the unbelievable brilliant Broadway-style performances in Finding Nemo – The Musical and Festival of the Lion King. By night, celebrate the beauty of all living things with a fusion of light, water and sound during Rivers of Light.
- NEW this year, discover the story of Diwali, the festival of lights in India, as told by our Wilderness Explorers during UP! A Great Bird Adventure.
To book by phone call (407) 827-7349† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission required and not included in this offer to enjoy the theme parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.