Book through November 15, 2017.
Looking for a little inspiration? You could create a 6-night/7-day vacation package with tickets valid at all 4 theme parks for $96 per person, per day for a family of 4 in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort. That’s a total package price of $2,669.
Valid for stays most nights from January 2 through January 10, February 25 through March 8, April 8 through May 24, August 12 through October 4, October 8 through November 16 and November 24 through December 13, 2018.
To ensure delivery by December 15, 2017, please be sure to verify your mailing address and personalize each MagicBand by December 1, 2017.
Embody the Magic of the Moment
Pull off an ultimate reveal with a beautiful holiday gift box containing a special, Walt Disney World MagicBand for everyone in your travel party.
Once your Disney Gift Vacation Package is booked, you’ll receive an email inviting you to create a My Disney Experience account and to personalize your MagicBand(s). To ensure delivery by December 15, 2017, please be sure to verify your mailing address and personalize each MagicBand by December 1, 2017.
These waterproof wristbands are secure and innovative all-in-one devices that let you effortlessly access the plans and choices you’ve made with My Disney Experience.
During your Walt Disney World Resort vacation, you can use your MagicBand to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission)
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay)
- Add a touch of magic to your vacation by unlocking special surprises throughout the parks
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2018
Uncover exciting experiences at all 4 parks with your valid theme park admission!
An All-New Land and Evening Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park − Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
Dazzling New Show at Magic Kingdom Park − Catch the stunning Happily Ever After, our newest and most spectacular fireworks display to take to the sky in the park’s history. Plus, get your fill of thrills when you ride classic attractions like Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.
Enchanting Escapades at Epcot − Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios − Catch stellar fireworks shows like Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score and have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!
Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and World-Class Acts at Disney Springs − Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you to take in live performances, specialty acts and more.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, enjoy distinctive Disney Resort hotel Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and MagicBand or Key to the World Card required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation and Parking– Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all theme parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
To book by phone, call 407-939-7762† and speak with a personal vacation advisor or call your travel agent.
- Sample package based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9).
- The number of rooms allocated for this package may be limited.
- Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2018.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Walt Disney Travel Company CST # 1022229-50.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.