Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
Sample rates below based on a 4-night stay in a standard room for a family of 4—made up of 2 adults and 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3-9) —with 4-day Magic Your Way base tickets. Prices below are valid for travel most nights January 2 through February 14, February 24 through March 7 and March 24 through April 5, 2019
|Disney Resort Hotels ||Sample Package PricesValid stays most nights: 1/2/19 – 2/14/19, 2/24/19 – 3/7/19 and 3/24/19 – 4/5/19|
Disney's All-Star Resort hotels
Starting at $2,145
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $2,418
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $3,025
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $2,999
See Important Details.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you and your family can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort Together
Uncover iconic and memorable experiences at all 4 parks with your valid theme park admission!
Magic Kingdom Park – Get your fill of thrills when you ride interactive attractions like Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin—and cap your day off by taking in the stunning Happily Ever After fireworks display as a family.
Epcot – Immerse your family in the ultimate cultural celebration as food, art and entertainment collide during the Epcot International Festival of the Arts. It’s everything you love about the park, rolled into one spectacular salute. Introduce your inner connoisseur to this exciting extravaganza replete with extraordinary artists, gourmet fare, stage productions and other amazing acts.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to “Play Big!” when you and your family become the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard at the new Toy Story Land. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania! Plus, be sure to check out special seasonal surprises sprinkled throughout the land!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Experience an out-of-this-world land that’s unlike anything else in the park when you visit Pandora – The World of Avatar. View thousands of animals in their natural habitats and witness the unbelievable brilliant Broadway-style performances in Finding Nemo – The Musical and Festival of the Lion King. By night, celebrate the beauty of all living things with a fusion of light, water and sound during Rivers of Light.
Disney Springs – As a family, discover a charming waterfront destination with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you catch live performances, specialty acts and more.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7628† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.