It couldn’t be a better time to visit—join us in celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Walt Disney World Resort!
- 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select Ticket: $45, per day, plus tax—$179, plus tax total (One Theme Park Per Day)
- 3-Day Florida Resident Disney Select Ticket: $58, per day, plus tax—$174, plus tax total (One Theme Park Per Day)
3- and 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select tickets expire 6 months after date of first use or by December 17, 2017, whichever comes first. Excludes the following blockout dates:
- December 15, 2016 through January 2, 2017
- April 8, 2017 through April 21, 2017
- June 5, 2017 through August 10, 2017
3- and 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select tickets can be used on non-consecutive days—so you can come for a weekend or spread out the fun!
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2017
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
- Nighttime Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Explore safaris evening dance parties and awakenings at the Tree of Life as Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park becomes Alive with Magic from day into night.
- Star Wars Experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Travel to an all-new destination on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and view replica props at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Frozen Ever After and Character Greeting at Epcot – Welcome to an unforgettable family-friendly adventure where you’ll be whisked away for an on-the-water journey through Arendelle. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to snap a picture with Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire at Magic Kingdom Park – See Mickey and his merry makers perform alongside other Disney pals during this magical, musical extravaganza.
- Disney Springs – Discover an exciting waterfront destination featuring over 50 new shops, world-class dining and live entertainment.
Please note: Admission and parking at Disney Springs is complimentary.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Explore an annual autumn event featuring irresistible global cuisine, creative libations, cooking demos with celebrity chefs, concerts and more.
Every fall, this beloved Festival transforms the park into a food lover’s paradise. And there’s still time to join the fun—this year’s event is going on through November 14, 2016, and will return next year.
- Global Marketplaces – Taste your way around the World Showcase with an endless selection of food and drink stations. Each one features palette-pleasing dishes, fine wine or craft beer available for purchase.
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series – Catch nightly concerts featuring some of the music industry’s top performers at the America Gardens Theatre throughout the Festival.
- Unique Festival Center Happenings – Discover a variety of food and wine related experiences including book and bottle signings, how-to presentations and live tapings of ABC’s The Chew.
- Demos, Seminars and Special Talks – Hone your cooking and mixology skills by booking lessons from the pros.
- World-Renowned Chefs – Meet a bevy of talented chefs who create epicurean masterpieces at restaurants around the world, throughout Walt Disney World Resort―and on popular TV shows.
Reservations and ticket purchases may be required for individual Festival events.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1852† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Proof of Florida residency required.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- 3- and 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select tickets expire 6 months after date of first use or by December 17, 2017, whichever comes first.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.