This summer, Florida Residents can delight in great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 8 through September 8, 2022.
There’s so much to celebrate when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel—especially during The World’s Most Magical Celebration! As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions, with valid park admission and park reservation (not included in this offer).
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore rates at each Resort hotel. Learn more about changes at Walt Disney World Resort in the Know Before You Go section below.
|Disney's All-Star Movies Resort |
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
|Standard Room for $129 + tax/night|
|For stays most nights July 8 to September 8, 2022|
|Enjoy more great rates for this offer at the following Disney Resort hotels—for stays most nights July 8 to September 8, 2022:|
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. You’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Plus, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
- Early Theme Park Entry
When you add theme park tickets and a park reservation, you can also enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any theme park any day—a benefit for Disney Resort hotel Guests. That means even more time to experience the dazzling Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.
With early theme park entry, you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
- Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. And that means even more time to revel in the spectacular Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration. When you combine that with the early theme park entry benefit available to all Disney Resort hotel Guests, you’ll have maximum time to experience The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or Annual Pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your reservation earlier in the day.)
- Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
- Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, splashing into a whimsically themed pool or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends palling around.
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
The magic is calling you to the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration. You’re invited to come celebrate the small stuff, the big stuff and even the in-between stuff!
Throughout this once-in-a-lifetime event, discover classic favorites and exciting adventures across The Most Magical Place on Earth. Note: Some of these experiences require valid theme park admission and a park reservation.
Explore event highlights:
- EARidescent Excitement: Step into a celebratory scene with dazzling decorations, new EARidescent fashions for Mickey, Minnie and Friends, and magical touches at all 4 theme parks and beyond.
- Heart of the Celebration: Our Cast are sharing magic across Walt Disney World Resort, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection: 50 characters cast in gold are displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you!
- Beacons of Magic: The World’s Most Magical Celebration is lighting up the night! Watch as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks.
- Disney Enchantment: Behold a new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom park with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Harmonious: Experience this nighttime spectacular at EPCOT and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Special Menu Items: Enhance your visit with delectable dining experiences—including 50th Anniversary menu items—at select restaurants throughout The World’s Most Magical Celebration.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and make a theme park reservation, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Theme Park Reservation System
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
View the park reservation availability calendar.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Behold Disney Enchantment, a new nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- See Mickey, Minnie and pals dressed in their new EARidescent fashions as they celebrate along the Magic Kingdom parade route during Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.
- Explore iconic experiences in 6 incredible lands—including popular attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge®, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Look to the sky to witness Disney KiteTails, an all-new, high-flying performance featuring Disney character-themed kites and beloved Disney songs.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Watch Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic animated film.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Behold Harmonious—a nighttime spectacular—and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Take a taste tour across 6 continents and more during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival from July 14 to November 19, 2022.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during Frozen Ever After.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Delight in a frightfully fun event at Magic Kingdom park—select nights August 12 to October 31, 2022.
During this separately ticketed event, you can:
- Behold spellbinding entertainment—including the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular and Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- Watch the skies come alive with lasers, fireworks and more during Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.
- Meet some favorite Characters dressed in their own Halloween costumes.
- Enjoy many of the park’s beloved attractions—including some with a Halloween twist.
- Collect a bag of candy as you roam the trick-or-treat trails.
- Boogie down with some friends from Disney Junior shows at Disney Junior Jam—perfect for young partygoers.
- Don a cool costume—following our official costume guidelines, of course.
Best of all, this event is “not-so-scary”—so children of all ages can join in the fun!
Tickets Are On Sale Now
Learn more about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and purchase tickets online today.
Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event—or even earlier.
Drawn to Life Ticket Offer
Florida Residents can save on tickets to an awe-inspiring show presented by Cirque du Soleil and Disney.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-2839† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.