Stay in the magic this spring or early summer with this special offer—and join in the fun during the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration!
There’s so much to celebrate when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel—especially during The World’s Most Magical Celebration! As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a park reservation). Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel Guest, get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to 2 attractions each day.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings. Learn more about changes at Walt Disney World Resort in the Know Before You Go section below.
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. You’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Plus, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
Early Theme Park Entry
Stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel and enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any theme park every day! That means even more time to experience the dazzling Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.
With early theme park entry, you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. And that means even more time to revel in the spectacular Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration. And when you combine that with the early theme park entry benefit available to all Disney Resort hotel Guests, you’ll have maximum time to experience The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your reservation earlier in the day.)
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, swimming alongside Nemo and friends or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends palling around.
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
The magic is calling you to the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration. You’re invited to come celebrate the small stuff, the big stuff and even the in-between stuff!
Throughout this once-in-a-lifetime event, discover classic favorites and exciting adventures across The Most Magical Place on Earth. Note: Some of these experiences require valid theme park admission and a park reservation.
Explore event highlights:
- EARidescent Excitement: Step into a celebratory scene with dazzling decorations, new EARidescent fashions for Mickey, Minnie and Friends, and magical touches at all 4 theme parks and beyond.
- Heart of the Celebration: Our Cast will be sharing magic across Walt Disney World Resort, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection: 50 characters cast in gold will be displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you!
- Beacons of Magic: The World’s Most Magical Celebration will light up with wonder as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks.
- Disney Enchantment: Behold a new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom park with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Harmonious: Experience this nighttime spectacular at EPCOT and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and make a theme park reservation, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Theme Park Reservation System
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Behold Disney Enchantment, a new nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- See Mickey, Minnie and pals dressed in their new EARidescent fashions as they celebrate along the Magic Kingdom parade route during Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.
- Explore iconic experiences in 6 incredible lands—including popular attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Look to the sky to witness Disney KiteTails, an all-new, high-flying performance featuring Disney character-themed kites and beloved Disney songs.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Watch A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic animated film.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Behold Harmonious—a nighttime spectacular—and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Attend EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, a springtime event abloom with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, lively entertainment and more.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Get Theme Park Tickets
To create a room-and-ticket package, take advantage of this room offer and add theme park tickets.
All Guests, including Disney Resort hotel Guests, must have both valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation for the same day to enter one of the parks. Theme park reservations can be made with the Disney Park Pass system. Please check reservation availability before purchasing. Availability of park reservations is limited, not guaranteed and subject to change.
There’s so much to see, do, taste and discover at Walt Disney World Resort—and if you purchase tickets now, you can make the most of your time by booking a theme park reservation today.
After selecting your room, simply add on theme park tickets to create your room-and-ticket package. Once you’ve purchased tickets, make your theme park reservations and get ready for a magical vacation!
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Disney H2O Glow After Hours – Returning in 2022!
Make a splash at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park––open for 3 additional hours just for this event.
Get ready for an EARidescent evening during The World’s Most Magical Celebration. Enjoy a glowing party atmosphere and ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages included in the price of admission. Best of all, the number of tickets for these events is very limited––meaning lower wait times for your favorite attractions.
During Disney H2O Glow After Hours, you can:
- Experience Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park in a new light—illuminated at night.
- Enjoy some favorite attractions—like Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, Castaway Creek, raft rides and waterslides—with shorter wait times since the number of tickets for this event is limited.
- Move and groove to hot beats during a DJ dance party.
- Delight in tasty snacks included in the cost of this ticketed event.
- Get a head start on the fun by entering the park at 6:00 PM—a couple of hours before the event officially begins.
Please note: attractions are subject to change due to inclement weather or other reasons.
Disney H2O Glow After Hours is scheduled to take place at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM on the following dates:
- May 28, 2022
- June 4, 2022
- June 11, 2022
- June 18, 2022
- June 25, 2022
- July 2, 2022
- July 9, 2022
- July 16, 2022
- July 23, 2022
- July 30, 2022
- August 6, 2022
- August 13, 2022
- August 20, 2022
- August 27, 2022
How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets are now available for purchase online.
Disney Water Park Ticket Offer
Florida residents can purchase a 2-Day Disney Water Park Ticket for just $69 plus tax!
Splash into fun at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park with this specially priced ticket, valid for use from April 26 through June 30, 2022; subject to blockout dates from May 27 through May 30, 2022. This ticket can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days—so you can spread out the fun.
Get ready to plunge down thrilling waterslides, embark on winding raft rides, relax on sandy beaches, float along a lazy river… and let your cares drift away.
A reservation is not required to visit a Disney water park. Reservation requirements are subject to change.
Know Before You Go
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1932† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.