Florida residents can enjoy stays for as low as $89 per night, plus tax in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort most Monday through Wednesday nights from August 27 through September 25, 2018.
Book this room offer now through October 7, 2018.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit– Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort Now
Don’t miss the chance to attend our limited-time fall events—and explore our most buzzworthy attractions and entertainment when you add valid theme park admission.
Here’s what to anticipate at each park:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to “Play Big!” when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania!
Magic Kingdom Park – Delight in an array of happy haunts at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This annual nighttime event features a parade chock-full of beloved Characters, a special fireworks show, trick-or-treating and the chance to experience popular attractions with a shorter wait time—select nights from August 17 through October 31, 2018. Separate special ticket is required to attend this limited-time event!
Epcot – Ignite your senses during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, an annual affair overflowing with a variety of offerings like outdoor Global Marketplaces, culinary demos led by celebrity chefs, an Eat to the Beat Concert Series and much more! There’s even activities geared toward little ones, including Kidcot Fun Stops with arts and crafts, an outdoor playground and Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, a savory scavenger hunt set in the World Showcase. Catch all of the delicious action August 30 through November 12, 2018.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
To book by phone call (407) 827-7371† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.