Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
View sample rates based on a 4-night stay in a standard room or studio with 4-day tickets for a family of 4—based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—within the chart below.
Valid Travel Dates: January 5 through February 15, February 25 through March 8 and April 8 through April 14, 2018.
|Sample Package Prices
(Sunday − Thursday Nights)
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Starting at $1,997
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $2,295
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $2,987
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $2,981
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2018
Uncover exciting experiences at all 4 parks with your valid theme park admission!
- An All-New Land and Evening Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
- Dazzling New Show at Magic Kingdom Park
Catch the stunning Happily Ever After, our newest and most spectacular fireworks display to take to the sky in the park’s history. Plus, get your fill of thrills when you ride classic attractions like Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.
- Enchanting Escapades at Epcot
Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
- Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Catch stellar fireworks shows like Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score and have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!
- Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and World-Class Acts at Disney Springs
Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you to take in live performances, specialty acts and more.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, enjoy distinctive Disney Resort hotel Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort I.D. required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all theme parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games, and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-2872† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
View Offer Details
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.