Sample package price is valid for arrivals most nights September 1 through November 22 and November 27 through December 18, 2019.
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for other great package rates that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
Book through September 29, 2019 to take advantage of this great offer.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- "Extra" Extra Magic Hours – From September 1 to November 2, 2019, Guests will have more opportunities to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours benefit! With extra, Extra Magic Hours, Guests can spend more time at a select theme park—before the park’s regular operating hours—enjoying select attractions and experiences (valid theme park admission and hotel ID required). Learn more about this limited-time benefit.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation – Receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, beginning in fall 2019, Guests can take advantage of the new Disney Skyliner gondolas to travel from select Resorts to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun Reasons to Visit This Fall and Holiday Season
Gather with loved ones to experience seasonal spectaculars, festively themed parties, exciting new attractions and more with your valid theme park admission.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Trick or treat your way around the park at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party—featuring a new Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular—select nights August 16 through November 1, 2019 (separate event ticket required).
- Enjoy an oh-so-jolly holiday celebration at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party—featuring the brand-new Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show—select nights from November 8 through December 22, 2019 (separate event ticket required).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- NEW! Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, an epic land featuring galactic experiences your whole family will want to explore.
- Be sure to grab a great spot to watch Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM!, a jolly nighttime spectacular filled with stunning fireworks and state-of-the-art effects.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Discover holiday magic in every land for the very first time―from the Holiday Hoopla Dance Party in DinoLand U.S.A to wintry makeovers at Discovery Island to a new series of heartwarming tales at the Tree of Life.
- Journey to Pandora – The World of Avatar and celebrate Christmas at Pongu Pongu, an expat-run drink stand brimming with holiday cheer.
- Sip, savor and celebrate a world of flavor at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, August 29 to November 23, 2019.
- Ring in the holiday season with food, music and traditions from across the globe at Epcot International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth—November 29 to December 30, 2019.
- Celebrate the past, present and future of the park at Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular debuting October 1, 2019.
To book by phone, call (407)-939-4292† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.