- Save up to 25% on stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 2 to November 18, 2023, and most nights November 19 to December 9, 2023
- Save up to 30% on stays most nights December 10 to December 25, 2023
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you'll enjoy 30 minutes early entry to every theme park—every day! And when you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you can also enjoy extended evening hours in select parks on select nights. Note: To enter a theme park, you must have valid park admission and a theme park reservation.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.
Most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 2 to November 18, 2023, and most nights November 19 to December 9, 2023
Most nights December 10 to 25,2023
|Save Up to 25%||Save Up to 30%|
|Save Up to 20%||Save Up to 25%|
|Save Up to 15%||Save Up to 20%|
|Save Up to 10%||Save Up to 15%|
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. You’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Early Theme Park Entry
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can get 30 minutes early entry to any theme park on each day of your stay (subject to capacity)—so you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular park opening. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need a MagicBand, Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks.
For extended evening hours, you’ll need a MagicBand, Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or Annual Pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your theme park reservation earlier in the day.)
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, splashing into a whimsically themed pool or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find delightful Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends!
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
Holiday Décor and More
Disney Resort hotels get decked out in seasonal style just in time for the holidays!
Each Disney Resort hotel is uniquely transformed with cheerful decorations and festive touches. Highlights include:
- Grand Christmas trees—inspired by some favorite Disney stories and locations—adorned with shimmering ornaments and twinkling lights
- Larger-than-life gingerbread displays that capture the spirit of the season, featured in select Disney Resort hotel lobbies
- Elaborate wreaths, garlands and other accents to spruce things up
Plus, be on the lookout for holiday treats during your stay—available at select dining locations and shops for a limited time.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Plus, celebrate the happiest season of the year with the return of holiday-themed décor, festive food and beverage options, incredible projections and so much more.
Theme Park Reservations
Theme park reservations required. Through January 8, 2024, to enter a theme park, both a theme park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for Guests ages 3 and up.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney pals, enjoy a royal reception from Disney Princesses and so much more!
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Feast your eyes on Happily Ever After—a fireworks extravaganza featuring lights, lasers and special effects.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Gaze in wonder as the Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed with captivating holiday projections during Sunset Seasons Greetings.
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for Star Wars-themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Behold spirited holiday entertainment, like the Discovery Island Drummers Festive Flotilla and Merry Menagerie—featuring artisan-sculpted puppets of reindeer, foxes, polar bears and other arctic animals.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Speed through the Himalayas on a runaway train while avoiding the clutches of the Yeti on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Behold Festival of the Lion King—a larger-than-life show filled with pageantry, puppetry and classic songs from The Lion King.
- Splash your way through a lush Asian jungle on Kali River Rapids.
- Taste your way around the world during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE® —July 27 to November 18, 2023.
- Feel holly and jolly when you observe global holiday traditions shared by storytellers from around the world at EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
- Hear the stirring story of Christmas presented by a celebrity narrator and accompanied by an orchestra and massed choir at Candlelight Processional.
- Blast off on an intergalactic chase with Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Star-Lord on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind—a coaster inspired by the rockin’ movies.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Get your blood pumping and put the pedal to the metal at Test Track Presented by Chevrolet.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Get Theme Park Tickets
To create a room-and-ticket package, take advantage of this room offer and add theme park tickets.
All Guests, including Disney Resort hotel Guests, must have both valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation for the same day to enter one of the parks. Theme park reservations can be made online. Please check theme park reservation availability before purchasing. Availability of theme park reservations is limited, not guaranteed and subject to change.
There’s so much to see, do, taste and discover at Walt Disney World Resort—and if you purchase tickets now, you can make the most of your time by booking a theme park reservation today.
After selecting your room, simply add on theme park tickets to create your room-and-ticket package. Once you’ve purchased tickets, make your theme park reservations and get ready for a magical vacation!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Join Mickey Mouse and friends for an evening of festive fun at Magic Kingdom park—select nights November 9 to December 22, 2023.
During this separately ticketed holiday event, you can:
- Delight in the amazingly festive Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show!
- Gather to watch Disney Characters give a yuletide nod to the season during Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- Get the perfect picture with Disney pals dressed in their Christmas best!
- Make your night extra sweet when you explore the park searching for complimentary cookies and cocoa.
- Take in the elaborate decorations that bring the spirit of the season to life.
And so much more!
Get Tickets to This Special Event
Purchase event tickets online today. Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event (or earlier).
To book by phone, call (407) 934-7639† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, and The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness
- Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and are not included in this offer.
- Valid admission for special ticketed events is not included in this offer
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.