- Most nights December 11, 2022 through December 25, 2022
- Most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 through February 28, 2023
- Most nights March 1, 2023 through March 30, 2023
Lower savings may be available during this time at other select Resort hotels.
When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration, a once-in-a-lifetime event brimming with EARidescent excitement—taking place now through March 31, 2023. Plus, as a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a park reservation)—giving you even more to celebrate!
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.
|Save $100 Per Night|
|Save $40 Per Night|
|Save $20 Per Night|
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. You’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Plus, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
Early Theme Park Entry
Stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel and enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any theme park every day! That means even more time to experience the dazzling Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.
With early theme park entry, you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. And that means even more time to revel in the spectacular Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration. And when you combine that with the early theme park entry benefit available to all Disney Resort hotel Guests, you’ll have maximum time to experience The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your reservation earlier in the day.)
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, swimming alongside Nemo and friends or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends palling around.
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
The magic is calling you to the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration—now through March 31, 2023. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of it!
Throughout this once-in-a-lifetime event, discover classic favorites and exciting adventures across The Most Magical Place on Earth. Note: Some of these experiences require valid theme park admission and a park reservation.
Explore event highlights:
- EARidescent Excitement: Step into a celebratory scene with dazzling decorations, EARidescent fashions for Mickey Mouse and Friends, and special touches at all 4 theme parks and beyond.
- Heart of the Celebration: Our Cast are sharing magic across Walt Disney World Resort, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection: 50 characters cast in gold are displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you!
- Beacons of Magic: The World’s Most Magical Celebration is lighting up the night! Watch as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks.
- Disney Enchantment: Behold a nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom park with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Harmonious: Experience this nighttime spectacular at EPCOT and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Special Menu Items: Enhance your visit with delectable dining experiences—including 50th Anniversary menu items—at select restaurants throughout The World’s Most Magical Celebration.
Fun in the Theme Parks
Discover new enchantment and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Theme Park Reservation System
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Theme park tickets are included with this offer, but Guests will still need to make specific theme park reservations. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Behold Disney Enchantment, a nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- See Mickey, Minnie and pals dressed in their EARidescent fashions as they celebrate along the Magic Kingdom parade route during Mickey's Celebration Cavalcade.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and "it’s a small world."
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney's Hollywood Studios!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge®! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for Star Wars-themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Watch Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic animated film.
- Greet Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Chip 'n' Dale at Donald's Dino Boat Bash! in DinoLand U.S.A.
- Behold Harmonious—a nighttime spectacular—and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Celebrate the arts and indulge in culinary creations at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy's world on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin' Around the World.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
To book by phone, call (407)-939-2754† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes: 3-bedroom villas, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Theme park tickets are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
- To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system AND the tickets included in this package are required for the same park on the same date for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.