Proof of Florida residency required.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- 2-Day Ticket is valid for usage January 4, 2021 through March 11, 2021; subject to the following blockout dates: January 16 - January 18 and February 13 - February 15.
- 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets valid for usage January 4, 2021 through June 18, 2021; subject to the following blockout dates: January 16 - January 18, February 13 - February 15, March 26 - April 11 and May 28 - 31, 2021.
- Tickets are not valid on the blockout dates listed above.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice.
- All tickets and options are nonstransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Important Details About the Park Hopper Option
- The Park Hopper option allows Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.