Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs.
Great for larger parties, 4 types of campsites accommodate everything from tents to 45-foot and longer RVs, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhancing landscaping, water, cable television and electrical hook-ups, complimentary Wi-Fi, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Most campsites also include a sewer hook-up, and some even permit pets.
Recreation Options Abound
This Resort offers fun for everyone, with swimming pools, golf cart rentals and outdoor adventures galore.
Swimming Pools and Waterslide
Make a splash at Meadow Swimmin’ Pool and relax in the whirlpool spa. Young buckaroos can cool off and explore the fort-themed water play area, complete with their own toddler-friendly slides.
You can also escape to Wilderness Swimmin’ Pool, the all-ages quiet pool with a whirlpool spa.
Golf Cart Rentals
Explore Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground with ease—day or night—when you rent an electric golf cart from Reception Outpost.
Archery, horseback riding and canoeing are just some of the exciting activities available to you and your family when staying at this Resort.
Stay in the Magic!
Experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in our parks when you book a stay at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
From unique accommodations to distinctive dining options, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground offers Guests a variety of options that exemplify the Disney difference.
As a Guest, you’ll enjoy:
- Close Proximity to the Action: Staying at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground puts you in the middle of the magic, near the theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs—an incredible destination for shopping and dining. Most Walt Disney World Resort destinations are accessible by complimentary bus transportation departing from the Outpost Depot.
- Enchanting Amenities: Take a complimentary bus from your campsite to the Settlement for shopping, dining, groceries and the beach—or to Meadow Recreation Area for swimming, arcade games, and canoe and bike rentals.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission and make a theme park reservation, you can discover new enchantment and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
New! Disney Theme Park Reservations Required
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket or annual pass for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Enjoy whimsical Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with some favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Pirates of the Caribbean and "it’s a small world."
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na'vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald's Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Attend an event abloom with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors and more at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, taking place March 3 through July 5, 2021.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin' Around the World.
- Buckle up for an exhilarating ride at Test Track Presented by Chevrolet, a high-octane attraction that reaches speeds of up to 65 miles per hour.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-4291† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your Travel Agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are not included in this offer.
- Valid ticket or pass and a park reservation for each day is required to visit the theme parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.