What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Great for larger parties, 4 types of campsites accommodate everything from tents to 45-foot and longer RVs, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhancing landscaping, water, cable television and electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Most campsites also include a sewer hook-up, and some even permit pets.
Pool with Waterslide
Make a splash at Meadow Swimmin’ Pool on the corkscrew waterslide, and relax in the whirlpool spa. Young buckaroos can cool off and explore the fort-themed water play area, complete with their own toddler-friendly slides.
You can also escape to Wilderness Swimmin’ Pool, the all-ages quiet pool with a whirlpool spa.
Golf Carts for Rent
Explore Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground with ease when you rent an electric golf cart. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Simply call (407) 824-2742.
With a windshield, headlights and seating for 4 people, your golf cart is a great way to get around, day or night.
Golf carts are available for pickup at 1:00 PM and must be returned by 11:00 AM on the return date. The carts are available from Reception Outpost.
Archery, horseback riding and canoeing are just some of the exciting activities available to you and your family at this rustic Resort.
Furry friends are welcome to join your family’s camping adventure as long as the following conditions are met.
- All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 8 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner’s climate-controlled personal recreational vehicle. Pets are not permitted in tents and pop-up campers.
- Guests with pet privileges may take their dogs to play in the off-leash Waggin' Trails Dog Park or walk the many on-leash trails. So that our Guests with pets can enjoy ample time at the Walt Disney World theme parks and destinations, day and overnight kennel care is available at Best Friends Pet Care.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after and properly dispose of their pet's droppings.
- Pets that interfere with the quality of the Guest experience at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in any away (such as aggression, noise, etc.) or generate a legitimate complaint to management will result in the pet owner being required to discontinue the pet's inappropriate behavior, remove the pet to an off-site kennel, or leave the Resort.
- Please note that Guests who wish to stay with their pets at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort will be charged a $5 per-night pet fee.
Decorating Your Campsite
You can add a personal touch to your campsite—but be sure to follow these decoration rules.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, all decorations must comply with the Walt Disney World Resort Property Rules and the specific requirements below.
We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any item that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Decorations may NOT:
- Extend more than 10 feet from the site pad and should not encroach on neighboring sites
- Be placed along any public sidewalks or roadways behind or alongside any campsite
- Be closer than 3 feet from the roadway
- Interfere with traffic flow
- Be attached, wrapped, or placed on to ANY of the following: plants, trees, trash cans, fencing or structures
- Obstruct sidewalks, trash cans, or Comfort Stations
- Obstruct the site post (the site post MUST remain visible at all times)
- Be placed on cabin deck stairs (deck stairs must remain free and clear of any decorations at all times)
- Be placed higher than the cabin windows or door frame
- Be used to create pathways through or around the campsite
- Solicit or advertise sales, services or companies
- Contain suggestive, offensive, or obscene material
- Use intrusive bright lights, music, or sound effects (all decorations and effects must follow the Resort quiet hours)
- Exceed 6 feet in height
- Use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration, is prohibited.
- Decorations that a person could enter or walk over/ under are not permitted. No such items are permitted to be erected or brought onto the property.
- Extension cords are not allowed to cross any path or walkway.
- Extension cords and power splitters/dividers must be suitable for outdoor use and must be in new condition.
- Multiple power splitters and dividers may not be connected to one another creating a chain.
More Magic for Your Stay
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.