What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
“Rough It” in Comfort
Experience the down-home pleasures of pioneer life—with all the conveniences of home!
Settle in to your settler’s paradise—a fully furnished private cabin in the woods spacious enough to sleep 6 adults. Brimming with rustic charm, these hideaways offer a living room, bedroom, full bathroom, private patio, charcoal grill and modern kitchen complete with a refrigerator, dishwasher, convection/microwave oven and 2 countertop burners. Housekeeping even does your dishes!
Stroll to the lakeside dock for an easy 10-minute boat ride to Magic Kingdom park or rent a golf cart or bike and explore the whole darn Resort!
Rent a Golf Cart for 4!
Explore Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground with ease when you rent an electric golf cart. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Simply call (407) 824-2742.
With a windshield, headlights and seating for 4 people, your golf cart is a great way to get around, day or night.
Golf carts are available for pickup at 1:00 PM and must be returned by 11:00 AM on the return date. The carts are available from Reception Outpost.
Pool with Waterslide
Barrels of water-filled fun, Meadow Swimmin’ Pool features a corkscrew waterslide and whirlpool spa. Young cowpokes can even cool off in the fort-themed water play area with tot-friendly slides.
You can also take a dip at Wilderness Swimmin’ Pool, the all-ages quiet pool with a whirlpool spa.
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Swing on by for a side-splittin’ show and an all-you-care-to-enjoy country feast!
Bring your pampered pooch to stay with you at The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
Here at Walt Disney World Resort, we know that dogs aren’t simply pets—they’re members of your family. And since family is at the heart of everything we do, for a limited time, your furry friends are welcome to join you at select Disney Resort hotels. Let the tail wagging commence!
Note: Limit 2 dogs per room. Restrictions and fees apply.
How to Book
Bring your dog along on your upcoming visit by calling (407) 939-5277. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Services for Guests with Dogs
During your stay, Best Friends Pet Care can provide assistance with day care and other pet services (fees apply). For details, please call (877) 4-WDW-PETS or (877) 493-9738, or visit bestfriendspetcare.com. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Some restrictions on certain pets may apply. Before you arrive, be sure to download the official dog policy PDF.
Decorating Your Cabin
You can add a personal touch to your cabin—but be sure to follow these decoration rules.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, all decorations must comply with the Walt Disney World Resort Property Rules and the specific requirements below.
We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any item that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Decorations may NOT:
- Extend more than 10 feet from the site pad and should not encroach on neighboring sites
- Be placed along any public sidewalks or roadways behind or alongside any campsite
- Be closer than 3 feet from the roadway
- Interfere with traffic flow
- Be attached, wrapped, or placed on to ANY of the following: plants, trees, trash cans, fencing or structures
- Obstruct sidewalks, trash cans, or Comfort Stations
- Obstruct the site post (the site post MUST remain visible at all times)
- Be placed on cabin deck stairs (deck stairs must remain free and clear of any decorations at all times)
- Be placed higher than the cabin windows or door frame
- Be used to create pathways through or around the campsite
- Solicit or advertise sales, services or companies
- Contain suggestive, offensive, or obscene material
- Use intrusive bright lights, music, or sound effects (all decorations and effects must follow the Resort quiet hours)
- Exceed 6 feet in height
- Use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration, is prohibited.
- Decorations that a person could enter or walk over/ under are not permitted. No such items are permitted to be erected or brought onto the property.
- Extension cords are not allowed to cross any path or walkway.
- Extension cords and power splitters/dividers must be suitable for outdoor use and must be in new condition.
- Multiple power splitters and dividers may not be connected to one another creating a chain.
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.