Little Ones at Disney Theme Parks
We understand what traveling with a preschooler is all about. See ways we make traveling with little ones easy and fun:
Little Ones at Disney Resort Hotels
Disney Resort hotels, designed with little ones in mind, offer:
- Pack 'n Play Playard or crib in each room or available upon request.
- In-room child care for ages 6 months to 12 years—in partnership with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out. Some locations have fun-filled Child Activity Centers for ages 3 to 12.
- Kid-friendly recreation. All Disney Resort hotels feature kiddie pools (in addition to full-size pools) and many have playgrounds. Some even feature kids-only activities.
Dining and Shopping with Little Ones at Walt Disney World Resort
- Many restaurants at Disney Resort hotels, Disney Theme Parks and other Disney destinations feature balanced, healthy and fun children's menus. Some restaurants host Character Dining experiences, which may require advance reservations. Use the Disney Dining Finder to search by cuisine, experience and budget.
- Visit Downtown Disney area with stores and experiences just for kids, including the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique inside World of Disney, the largest Disney Character store in the World!
Additional Tools and Tips
- Before you depart for your trip, research entertainment, attractions and dining options that children will especially love—like Disney Character Dining experiences. Remember to look for the "Fun for Little Ones" category.
- Use My Disney Vacation to select and save your family's favorite attractions and entertainment. Print your Disney Theme Park map at home or order a free, personalized, keepsake-quality Customized Map.