Fun for Little Ones at Disney Theme Parks
Discover excitement for every member of your family—including attractions and entertainment designed for smaller children.
Free Memory Maker When You Purchase This 3-Night, 2-Day Kid-Sized Package
For just $899, purchase a 3-night, 2-day package for a family of 3 (2 adults, one child ages 3 to 9) that includes 2-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets and 3 nights in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort—valid for stays most nights August 15 through September 30, 2014. Learn More
We understand what traveling with a preschooler is all about.
The magic of make-believe can seem so real! At Walt Disney World Resort, the magic comes to life everywhere you go with imaginative experiences, including:
- New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom park, offering extra enchantment and more Disney stories
- Kid-friendly fun at all the theme parks, including animal encounters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, enchanting stories and Disney Characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios park, and more
- Disney Character greetings—ideal for special family photos
- Themed dining venues inspired by popular Disney films
- Parades, fireworks and other exciting celebrations
Best of all, helpful planning tools make it even easier to plan your Disney vacation!
For additional tips and tricks to help you plan your vacation, please download the Pre-School Parent's Guide to Walt Disney World Resort.
Even more ways we make traveling with your young children easy and fun:
- Children under 3 years of age get free entry into Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks.
- Rider Switch option is available at select Disney Theme Park attractions. Rider Switch is when Guests take turns waiting with youngsters too young or too small to ride a certain attraction, then "switch" with another adult Guest from their party to experience the ride without standing in line twice. See a Cast Member at the attraction for additional information.
- Disney FASTPASS reservation system, which reduces time spent in line, is available at select Disney Theme Park attractions.
- Single-day and multi-day stroller rentals are available at Disney Theme Parks. Guest Services at Magic Kingdom theme park lists stroller rental rates and locations for Magic Kingdom theme park, or look for the stroller symbol on each Disney Theme Park Guidemap, available at the Park entrance.
- Baby Care Centers, hosted by Nestle Good Start, where you can change and feed your baby can be found in Disney Theme Parks. Guest Services at Magic Kingdom theme park lists Baby Care Center locations at Magic Kingdom theme park, or look for the pacifier symbol on each Disney Theme Park Guidemap, available at the Park entrance.
- Make a plan with your children in case they get separated from you. Let them know that they can approach a Disney Cast Member for help.
- Lost children are usually taken to the Disney Theme Park Baby Care Center.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
Guests at Disney Resort hotels enjoy special benefits for little ones, too.
- With Disney’s Magical Express transportation, we’ll take care of getting you—and your bags—from Orlando International Airport to your Disney Resort hotel, so you can concentrate on simply being with your family.
- Complimentary transportation via buses, boats or monorails throughout Walt Disney World Resort means you can slip away to your Resort for a nap or a midday splash in an out-of-this-world pool.
- And with the Extra Magic Hours Benefit, you and your preschooler get special time to enjoy select attractions when the park may be less full. Each day, a theme park opens early or stays open later for Disney Resort hotel Guests (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Fantastic amenities help make every moment of your stay magical. Your kids will love checking out themed playgrounds, children’s splash areas and more.
- Want a grown-up evening out on your own? Parents can choose in-room childcare for ages 6 months to 12 years—provided in partnership with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out. Plus many of the Disney Deluxe Resorts have fun-filled Child Activity Centers for ages 3 to 12.
Dining and Shopping for all ages at Walt Disney World Resort
- Many restaurants at Disney Resort hotels, Disney Theme Parks and other Disney destinations feature balanced, healthy and fun children's menus. Some restaurants host Character Dining experiences, which may require advance reservations. Use the Disney Dining Finder to search by cuisine, experience and budget.
- Visit Downtown Disney area with stores and experiences just for kids, including the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique inside World of Disney, the largest Disney Character store in the World!