Walt Disney World Annual Pass Options
Your Walt Disney World Resort annual pass benefits just got even better! Passholders receive 20% off Disney merchandise and 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at select table-service restaurants—at theme parks and Disney Resort hotels—during all available meal periods! In addition to these value-filled perks, you can look forward to a year of Walt Disney World magic filled with unforgettable seasonal events, unique attractions and stellar entertainment.
With a pass or tickets, you can explore 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, all-new attractions and the spectacular addition of Disney Springs. Plus, exciting seasonal experiences await you throughout Walt Disney World Resort:
- New! Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney's Hollywood Studios: See a snow-stopping spectacular with twinkling fireworks, merry music and more, held nightly November 14 through December 31, 2016.
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot: Discover international Christmas traditions celebrated in the 11 World Showcase nations. Plus, visit NEW! Holiday Marketplaces offering traditional seasonal recipes. Available November 25 through December 31, 2016.
- Candlelight Processional at Epcot: Behold a joyous retelling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator accompanied by a mass choir and 50-piece orchestra. This year, featured narrators include Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, Meredith Vieira, Cal Ripken Jr. and more! Held nightly November 25 through December 31, 2016.
- Holidays at Disney Springs: Delight in seasonal entertainment, shops, cuisine and family fun from November 11, 2016 through January 8, 2017.
- Meet Santa at Disney's Hollywood Studios: November 14 through December 24, 2016, you can meet Santa Claus at the Once Upon A Time shop on Sunset Boulevard. Santa Goofy will step in for Old Saint Nick when he returns to the North Pole December 25 through 31, 2016.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park: Enjoy an oh-so-jolly winter celebration held select nights November 7 through December 22, 2016. Separate admission is required.
Select the pass type that's best for you or as a gift for someone very special—with additional options available to Florida Residents. All passes purchased after October 3, 2015 include standard theme park parking and some even include Disney PhotoPass downloads, so your whole family can get in the picture!