Effective for arrivals January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017
If a deposit is not received by the date indicated on the confirmation, the reservation will automatically cancel. Deposit requirements for arrivals are subject to change and additional deposits may be required.
In order to receive a refund of your deposit, including credit card deposit transactions, notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel a reservation, call 866-44-DISNEY. A cancellation fee equivalent to first night's room rate plus tax will be charged for cancellations made 4 days or less prior to arrival date, including no shows. Additionally, if you are holding any other reservations, they will not be cancelled unless you advise us. Failure to check in to the hotel on the scheduled arrival date without prior notice of cancellation or change will be subject to fees equivalent to the first night's hotel rate plus tax. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent's permission to dial the above number. The cancellation and refund policy are subject to change.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
92-1185 Ali'inui Drive
ROOM LOCATION AND INFORMATION
Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a "request basis only" and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel. The maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room using existing bedding. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Guests with disabilities requiring accessible accommodations may contact WDTC directly for specific information and assistance regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. WDTC will also contact our third party provider(s) on a Guest's behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability. .
Costs not included: Parking (self and valet) as applicable, in-room incidentals (i.e., movies and games), gratuities, laundry, long distance telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sightseeing, services and other expenses not included in the rates.
ROOM RATE REVISIONS FOR ARRIVALS THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017
Room rates for arrivals on or prior to December 31, 2017 are guaranteed as long as room reservation is not changed (except for changes in tax rates or other governmental charges). Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Final payment is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days.
- A credit card imprint or cash deposit is required upon check-in for phone/incidental charges.
- Pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals.
- Check-in time is after 3 pm and checkout is before 11 am.
- Disney reserves the right to decline, accept or retain a guest, subject to applicable law.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by Disney without notice.
- All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of Florida. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Room reservations are non-transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.
Disney Destinations, LLC