Effective for arrivals January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015
All rates in U.S. dollars. All rates are subject to change until package is paid in full. After package is paid in full, rate remains subject to change at any time if changes are made or due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. Vacation package prices are all-inclusive and cannot be broken down into individual component pricing.
COSTS NOT INCLUDED
Parking (self and valet) as applicable, in-room incidentals (i.e., movies and games), gratuities, laundry, long distance telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sightseeing, services and other expenses not listed as part of the package features are not included in the rates.
Advance reservations are accepted up to two business days prior to arrival date. (Saturday, Sunday and U.S. legal holidays are not considered business days.) Advance reservation requirements may be more restrictive for international addresses. Full legal names of all Guests, including children, and children's ages must be provided at the time the reservation is made. For packages including the purchase of airfare, gender and birthdates must be provided for all passengers, including any children who will be under age 2 at time of travel. Name changes are not permitted, and reservations are non-transferable.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES
- Deposit - For reservations made 31 days or more prior to arrival, a deposit of $400 per reservation plus cost of optional insurance is due within seven (7) days after the reservation is made. A seven (7) day hold is available for reservations made 38 days or more prior to arrival, however, the minimum deposit requirement must be received within seven (7) days after the reservation is made or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. For reservations that include promotional/published airfare, a deposit of $400 plus the cost of the airfare and optional insurance is due at the time the reservation is made. Balance of payment must be received no later than 30 days prior to date of arrival.
- Final Payment - For reservations made 31 days or more prior to arrival, final payment is due at least 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations made 30 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at the time the reservation is made. A $15 non-refundable processing fee is also assessed for reservations made within 14 days of arrival date. Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. (WDTC) reserves the right to cancel without notice when deposit or final payment is not received by the due date. WDTC accepts select credit cards, check, or money order as payment.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE FEES
- Cancellation of Reservation - If the reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees, vacation insurance premium, and other amounts owed, will be refunded. For a cancellation made 29 - 2 days prior to arrival, there is a cancellation fee of $400 per package, plus any cancellation fees assessed by other suppliers. For reservation cancelled 1 day prior to arrival through scheduled day of arrival and for reservation no-shows, the full package price is non-refundable.
- Air Change/Cancellation Fees - Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. Per person change/cancellation fees on the air portion of reservation vary by airline, and some airfares are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable once ticketed. A change of destination, travel date, passenger name, or class of service may be considered a change/cancellation and will incur applicable fees plus any additional cost in airfare. Rates and airline schedules are subject to change without notice. If cancellations/flight delays occur, compensation, if any, is the sole responsibility of the airline.
- Changes to Reservation - For a change made 29 days or less prior to arrival, a change fee of $50 per package, plus any change fees assessed by other suppliers, will be charged. WDTC reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation. Such change fees must be paid in addition to any increase in the package price resulting from the change. If air travel has been ticketed, guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
TRAVEL INSURANCE AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES
Travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance is added to the reservation as long as guest has not filed a claim or guest has not departed on the trip, as more specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to guest arrival. Upon any cancellation, the charge for travel insurance will be added to the other applicable cancellation fees. For insurance Description of Coverage, please ask your travel agent or visit www.disneyaulani.com/travelinsurance.
Unused package components are not exchangeable or refundable. No refunds will be given if reservation is cancelled 1 day or less prior to arrival and for reservation no-shows.
Flight schedules are not guaranteed. WDTC shall not be responsible for any airline schedule changes, delays, cancellations, or any airlines' failure to perform for any reason including, but not limited to, strike or bankruptcy or cessation. Duplicate reservations are subject to cancellation by the airlines without notice. Guests are responsible for reconfirming all flights directly with the airlines and are responsible for any additional fees (for example, baggage fees or curbside check-in charges) payable directly to the airlines. Please contact airline directly prior to leaving home to obtain additional fee information. Seat assignments are not guaranteed. If seat selection is unavailable through WDTC, seats will be assigned at airport check-in. Guests age 17 and younger must fly with an adult on the same itinerary and reservation. At this time, government-issued photo identification is required for all air passengers 18 years and older. A passport is required for all international travelers.
Special promotional or online bookings may have alternate payment procedures and/or change/cancellation fees than outlined above.
Standard check-in time is 3 pm and checkout time is 11 am. Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa requires a security/incidental/phone credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in. Rooms may be located anywhere within the hotel and are subject to availability at check-in. Specific room requests-including room type, adjacent, connecting, and exact location-are made on a request basis only, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed. Maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room. Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa is a designated non-smoking hotel. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Guests with disabilities requiring accessible accommodations may contact WDTC directly for specific information and assistance regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. WDTC will also contact our third party provider(s) on a Guest's behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
All vehicles are considered non-smoking. Additional cleaning fees may apply if a vehicle is returned in a condition where it needs to be extensively cleaned and deodorized due to smoking. Renter must be at least 21 years of age, a per day underage fee will apply for renters 21-24 years and will be assessed at the rental counter. Renter must present a valid driver's license and a major credit card in his or her name; other standard rental qualifications may apply. Cash customers are required to leave a deposit and must meet current standard cash qualification requirements. Car must be rented for a minimum of 2 consecutive 24-hour periods. Car rental includes unlimited mileage. Drop-off charges may apply if the vehicle is returned outside the State of Florida and drop-off charges may also apply if the vehicle is returned in Key West. Drop-off charge is payable at the time of rental. Child restraint seats must be used for children up to age 6. Child restraint seats must be requested at the time the reservation is made and will result in an additional charge. Seat belts should be used by all passengers. Additional days, Additional Driver Fee, Child Restraint Seats, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection, optional refueling service and any other charges are extra. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Features, inclusions and schedules for packages are subject to change.
Any concerns or requests regarding your WDTC travel package must be submitted in writing to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Guest Experience Services, P.O. Box 3232, Anaheim, CA 92803-3232 within 90 days after travel has been completed.
WDTC, its directors, officers, employees, or agents or representatives shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage however caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel, or other services or products purchased or provided through WDTC, or as a result of acts of God, including, without limitation, weather or environmental, acts of government and/or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances (including, without limitation, acts of terrorism), hijacks, thefts, computer viruses or any other circumstances beyond WDTC's control. In addition, WDTC reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including the price, at any time prior to guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. WDTC and its agents shall not be responsible for loss (including, but not limited to theft) or damage to baggage, or for lost or stolen personal items.
WDTC reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any Guests as a participant in these packages at any time. Under no circumstances, including cancellation, will WDTC have any responsibility or liability to any person or entity beyond the refund of all monies paid to WDTC, less any cancellation fees and any charges retained by the providers of transportation services, hotel rooms and/or other services and/or products. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by airlines or car rental agencies shall be as represented by those third parties. All travel documents and required personal identification, as well as compliance with agricultural regulations is the responsibility of all parties traveling.
Payment of a reservation package constitutes consent to all provisions, conditions and general information contained in this brochure. All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of California. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, "Action") arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as room accommodations (all collectively, "Terms, Reservations and Products") must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2006-0198
Send Payments via Regular Mail and USPS Express Mail to:
Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc.
P.O. Box 741158
Atlanta, GA 30384-1125
Send All OTHER Overnight Payments to:
Bank of America Lockbox Services
6000 Feldwood Road
College Park, GA 30349
Office Hours (Pacific Time):
Monday through Friday 7 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 6 pm
Hours may vary seasonally.