My family prefers to decide what to do at breakfast each day of our park visit. To use FastPass+ service, do we have to make all our plans in advance?
Let’s get you up to speed with FastPass+ service. Follow these quick steps and you’ll be riding the fast lane to fun in no time:
- Add people to your Family & Friends list to enable you to reserve access to FastPass+ attractions and entertainment for them.
- Link your vacation package, link your tickets or link your annual pass to your Disney account. If you purchased online, the package, tickets or passes may have been linked automatically.
- Reserve access to FastPass+ attractions and entertainment for each day that you have a valid theme park ticket linked to your Disney account.
- Visit the theme park on the day that you have FastPass+ selections.
- Go to the FastPass+ entrance or viewing area for the selected attraction or show during the designated arrival window time.
You can choose your FastPass+ selections up to 30 days in advance of your visit—starting at 7:00 AM Eastern Time. If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
Plans change? You can modify your FastPass+ selections at any time with:
- The My Disney Experience planning page
- The My Disney Experience mobile app
- Your Disney Resort hotel Lobby Concierge
- The FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all 4 theme parks
After you redeem your initial 3 selections, use the app or head to a kiosk to make another selection—even if you’re in a different park from your original selections!
Valid theme park admission is required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Making advance FastPass+ selections requires online registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel or change a FastPass+ selection?
Is FastPass+ service complimentary?
I am a member of Club 33 at Disneyland Park in California and I am visiting Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. How do I receive my Club 33 dining and merchandise discounts?
Is there a charge for FastPass+ service?