What is Disney FastPass+ service?
Let’s get you up to speed with FastPass+ service. Follow these quick steps and you’ll be riding the fast lane to fun in no time:
- Add people to your Family & Friends list to enable you to reserve access to FastPass+ experiences for them.
- Link your vacation package or link your tickets to your Disney account. If you purchased online, the package or tickets may have been linked automatically.
- Reserve access to FastPass+ attractions and entertainment for each day that you have a valid theme park ticket linked to your Disney account.
- Visit the theme park on the day that you have FastPass+ selections.
- Go to the FastPass+ entrance or viewing area for the selected attraction or show during the designated arrival window time.
You can choose your FastPass+ experiences up to 30 days in advance of your visit. If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
Plans change? You can modify your FastPass+ selections at any time on the My Disney Experience planning page, with your mobile device, at your Resort hotel Lobby Concierge or at the FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all 4 theme parks.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many FastPass+ selections for attractions and entertainment am I allowed to make during my entire vacation?
Is FastPass+ service like a restaurant reservation? Do I have to show up at a specific time for an attraction?
How do I use my MagicBand or card when I have a FastPass+ arrival time at an attraction or entertainment experience?
If I miss my FastPass+ arrival window, do I lose my opportunity to experience the attraction?