1. Disney Club Level Concierge service (“Service”) is provided at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
2. The Service is complimentary during your stay at participating Walt Disney World® resort hotels; however, your mobile service provider’s standard messaging and data rates apply to your entry or submission text message, our confirmation text message and all subsequent text message correspondence while using the Service. Please contact your mobile service provider for information about your messaging and data plan. Your mobile service provider may impose message, data or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
3. By subscribing to the Service, you consent to receiving at least 2 automated text messages from us. In addition, if you choose, you will receive reminders about your itinerary items (such as parades, dining reservations and FastPass+ selections). The number of reminder messages we send to you will depend on how many itinerary items you have scheduled each day. We will also respond by text to any questions you may have about your vacation at Walt Disney World®.
4. YOU CAN RECEIVE HELP BY TEXTING “HELP” TO 407-545-2633.
5. YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME FROM THE SERVICE BY TEXTING “STOP” TO 407-545-2633; HOWEVER, WE WILL CONTINUE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT YOU TEXT TO US EVEN IF YOU OPT OUT OF RECEIVING REMINDERS AND OTHER MESSAGES.
6. There is no separate purchase required to receive the Service. You acknowledge that you are not being required to receive the Service as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services.
7. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the mobile device you use to subscribe for and/or use the Service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges, and any other charges associated with reservations you ask us to make on your behalf.
8. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any text messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile network operator and processing by your mobile device. The Service may not be available on all mobile service provider networks or in all areas. ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS.
9. Data obtained from you in connection with this Service may include your mobile phone number, your name and room number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your text messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the Service you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the Service. Your mobile service provider and other service providers may also collect data about your text message usage, and their practices are governed by their own terms and policies.
10. The Service and the content and materials received through the Service are proprietary to us or our licensors. The Service is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
11. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the Service or its functionality.
12. The Service is available only in the United States using mobile phone numbers issued by mobile service providers in the United States.
13. All children under 18 years of age should seek permission from a parent or guardian prior to using the Service. THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE.
14. We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the Service with you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your use of the Service is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile service terminates or lapses. We may alter or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason.
Disney Destinations, LLC, Email Compliance 1375 Buena Vista Drive, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.