What type of meals are included in the “2018 Summer Meal Offer” and how do I redeem my daily entitlement?
Rooms & Packages – Frequently Asked Questions
With this seasonal vacation package offer, each member of your party (ages 3 and up) can enjoy one free meal entitlement at a select quick-service dining location each night of your stay at a Disney Value Resort hotel.
You choose the meal period in which you’d like to redeem the daily entitlement—breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Each quick-service meal includes:
- 1 entrée
- 1 non-alcoholic beverage (or alcoholic beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
More About Included Beverages
Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
A single-serving non-alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Artisanal milkshakes
- Fresh smoothies
- Premium hot chocolate
- Soda, coffee or tea
A single-serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or cider
- Wine or sangria
- Mixed drinks and specialty cocktails
Most beer, wine and mixed drink beverages included, some exceptions apply. Guests must be age 21 or older and present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages may only be redeemed with a quick-service meal entitlement.
How to Use Your Quick-Service Meal Entitlements
- Present your valid Disney Resort ID (MagicBand or card) to a cashier at participating restaurants.
- Specify the number of meals you’re redeeming.
- For special dietary requests, speak with a chef or manager upon arrival at the dining location.
- If you’re dining with another party that’s also using a MagicBand or card to redeem meals, please notify the server which meals should be redeemed on each valid Disney Resort ID.
- Guests ages 3 to 9 must order from a children’s menu, where available.
- Redeem your Quick-Service Meal entitlements on any day during your stay until the number of meals has depleted. All unused meals expire at midnight on your reservation checkout date.
How to Keep Track of Your Allotted Quick-Service Meal Entitlements
Your meal entitlement usage is electronically linked to your reservation. Keep track of your remaining entitlements in 2 ways:
- Check your dining receipts. Remaining entitlements are printed on them.
- Ask your Resort Concierge or Guest Relations to obtain them at any time.
Please note: Meal entitlements are unavailable for Guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no extra charge, or an additional meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Quick-service dining locations are subject to change without notice or liability. Theme park admission is required for some dining locations. Operational hours may vary. Meal entitlements may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded. Meal entitlements are based on the length of your package stay at your Disney Value Resort hotel. The owners of the Walt Disney World Resort shall not be responsible for the non-utilization of package components due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or any circumstance beyond their control.