Can I make FastPass+ selections at the same time I book my vacation?
FastPass+ – Frequently Asked Questions
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, the FastPass+ service must be suspended as we plan to use additional queue space to control capacity at our attractions and maintain physical distancing. We will automatically cancel existing FastPass+ selections and share any future updates on the service at a later date.
It depends on when you book your vacation. With the purchase of theme park admission, you can make FastPass+ selections for attractions, entertainment and Character Greetings up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit.
Planning to stay at a Disney Resort hotel or another nearby hotel? You can make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in—for your entire length of stay—with your upcoming room reservation at one of the following:
- Disney Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- B-Hotel Disney
- Doubletree Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Buena Vista Palace Resort
- Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs Area
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek
If you cancel your hotel reservations, please be aware of the following:
- If you book another eligible Resort reservation within 2 days, your FastPass+ selections will remain.
- If you do not book another eligible Resort reservation within 2 days, any FastPass+ selections that were booked more than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to cancellation.
About FastPass+ Service
For a single theme park per day, you can reserve up to 3 FastPass+ experiences. You’ll have the flexibility to change or cancel your FastPass+ selections online, using your mobile phone or at a FastPass+ kiosk, subject to availability.
Once you redeem your initial set of FastPass+ selections (or the last arrival window has passed), you can make another FastPass+ selection for the same day at an in-park kiosk or on your mobile device, up to park closing. After you redeem the additional FastPass+ pick, you can return to the kiosk to make more selections (one at a time), subject to availability.
Tips for Using FastPass+ Service
For a greater range of choices, we recommend you make FastPass+ selections early. If you prefer to be spontaneous, all attractions and Character Greetings provide standby entrances so you can decide as you go.
Valid theme park admission required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Certain MyMagic+ features and benefits require online registration.