Feast your eyes on a delicious mix of Halloween-inspired sips and sweets. The following shops and dining locations are offering special treats from September 28 through October 31, 2018:
• Candy Cauldron – Satisfy your sweet tooth with Halloween-themed pumpkin and “poison” specialty apples, mummy and pumpkin cake pops, themed crispy treats and fall cookies and cupcakes.
• Goofy’s Candy Co. – Treat yourself to Halloween-themed pumpkin and “poison” specialty apples, mummy and pumpkin cake pops, themed crispy treats and fall cookies and cupcakes.
• Amorette’s Patisserie – Fall in love with fa-boo-lous confections. Edible works of art include a Mickey pumpkin macaroon and a petite chiffon cake made of cinnamon and nutmeg, layered with salted caramel mousse, cranberry- cherry pâté de fruit and roasted hazelnuts.
• Make reservations for a cake class that will feature a Halloween-themed dome cake.
• The Ganachery – Drop by to savor chocolate skulls filled with ganache flavors including cranberry orange and pumpkin spice latte. Delight in Jack Skellington and Minnie Witch piñatas.
• Raglan Road – Warm your chilled bones with Pumpkin Irish Coffee, made with fresh espresso topped with whipped cream and paired with a pumpkin crème brûlée tart.
• Sprinkles – Invited to a Halloween party? Slay the dessert table when you bring a BOO Box with caramel apple cupcakes—available on October 1, 2018
• D-Luxe Burger – Complement an order of burger and fries with a delectable pumpkin shake.
• Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – Fall into the season with the Autumn Smash made with Captain Morgan Rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup and a touch of cinnamon.
• Starbucks (Marketplace and West Side) – Indulge in limited-time beverages like a pumpkin spice or maple pecan latte paired with an apple cider doughnut or pumpkin scone.
• Dockside Margaritas and our Outdoor Vending Carts – Enjoy a variety of fall-inspired hard ciders including the Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider, the Pumpking Imperial Ale by Southern Tier Brewing Co. and the Autumn Smash—an elixir made with spiced rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup and a touch of cinnamon.
Unearth wicked good finds at a variety of shops! The following stores are offering holiday specials from September 28 through October 31, 2018:
• Shore – Shop the brand-new fall collection of signature Shore Brand items as well as many new styles for all Guests to enjoy. Shore will be bringing back some of our best-selling items in NEW fall colors and patterns to freshen up every guest’s closet.
• Dino-Store at T-Rex™ – Find fun costumes for your Friendasours™.
• Basin – Raid the bins for effervescent soaps featuring ghosts, pumpkins and skulls.
• Disney’s Days of Christmas – Check out the whimsical selection of décor inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
• Rainforest Café® Retail Village – Swinging by for lunch? Be sure to explore the adorable assortment of Halloween-themed plush dolls before or after you chow down.
• Superhero Headquarters – Soar over to this boutique to transform into an Avenger. Costumes for both kids and adults are available.
• The Disney Corner – Your one-stop shop for all things Halloween. Costumes for kids available including some of your favorite Disney characters: princesses, pirates, heroes and more!
• The Art of Disney – New figures have arrived with themes inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas as well as Halloween sketches!
• Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Add some sparkle to your spooky attire with Halloween-inspired jewelry and accessories.
Note: Disney is not responsible for the fulfillment of these offers
Carve out some time to explore even more festive fun at Disney Springs!
• Zombeats Drum Corps – A ghoulishly delightful addition to our Halloween lineup, this drum corps offers a bit of spice to the entertainment. Last year, they incorporated LED lights in their show, so it’s spookier than ever—and definitely a crowd pleaser! Located in Town Center.
• Spooky Stilts – These Stilt Walkers add to the already wonderful ambiance of Halloween at Disney Springs. Located in Town Center.
• Surprise Foliage – Surprise Foliage blends right in to the plants here at Disney Springs, amazing our Guests as it comes to life before their eyes. Located in the Marketplace.
• Right on Key – With a capella arrangements of “Thriller,” “Disney Villains Medley” and more! Located on the West Side.
• Disney PhotoPass® Service Studio – Commemorate this bewitching holiday with the perfect family portrait, using Halloween-themed props and backdrops.
Plus, don’t miss the spirited Strolling Piano, Living Statues and more!
Learn which costumes you can wear—and those you can’t.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to wear a costume during your visit, please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
For Guests ages 13 and under:
For Guests ages 14 and older:
Discover the incredible array of things to do at Disney Springs right now, tonight and tomorrow.