Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Walt Disney World® Resort
Valid Park Admission Required
|Adult||USD $60.00 Opens tool tip. Beginning of tooltip content Price is per person and does not include tax. End of tooltip content|
Transforming 500 acres of Florida wetlands into the world’s largest animal-themed park was no small task. Every single detail of this jungle paradise was carefully thought out, each habitat painstakingly re-created for an authentic, natural look and feel.
Discover how Disney Imagineers transport you to faraway lands inhabited by magnificent animals through the use of native art and architecture, indigenous flora, genuine historical artifacts and a dash of Disney storytelling. Your guide will provide real-time insights on everything you see—including hidden Mickeys—through an electronic headset.
On your tour, you’ll:
• Travel to Asia and the fictional kingdom of Anandapur, where you’ll see elaborate hand-painted murals that took 120 artists over 5 months to complete.
• Watch Disney storytelling at work in the themed areas of DinoLand U.S.A. and the village of Serka Zong, including Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures and the Expedition Everest™ attraction.
• Walk the Africa area’s Pangani Forest Exploration Trail, where you may be lucky enough to glimpse gorillas at play as well as hippos, okapi and meerkats.
• Visit Discovery Island, where you’ll enjoy a delicious continental breakfast at Pizzafari restaurant midway through your tour.
Each Guest will also receive a special Wild by Design keepsake!
Even if you’ve visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom park before, you’ll see it in a whole new light once you learn how much thought went into its creation—and how much effort goes into its upkeep.
Gain insight on the animal residents of the park from the people who know them best.
Our dedicated and experienced animal handlers will tell you all about the training, feeding and care of their charges, as well as amusing animal anecdotes.
You’ll also learn about Disney’s commitment to wildlife conservation efforts via programs like the Species Survival Plan and get in-depth answers to any burning questions you may have.
The Wild by Design tour focuses on the onstage areas of Disney’s Animal Kingdom park. If you’re interested in seeing the backstage facilities that provide exceptional care for the animals at the park, check out the Backstage Safari tour.
View important information including experience details, Guest restrictions and transportation policies.
• Any personal transportation costs incurred to get to the location on time to begin the tour are the Guest’s own responsibility.
• Guests must be 14 years of age or older to participate. Children 14 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years of age or older).
• Tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
• Please check in near the far left turnstile at the Main Entrance of Disney’s Animal Kingdom park 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.