I’m a Platinum Plus or Premier Annual Passholder. How will the partial refund for lost water park access be calculated?
Pases Anuales – Preguntas Frecuentes
If you are a Platinum Plus or Premier Annual Passholder with a valid pass, here’s how your refund will be calculated:
- El monto del reembolso, si corresponde, es distinto según cada pase y se basa en factores como: si el pase es nuevo o renovado, y la fecha de activación.
- If you are a Platinum Plus Passholder, this partial refund amount is based on the price you paid for your Platinum Plus pass compared to the price of a Platinum Annual Pass at the time of your purchase prorated by the number of days left on your pass from 11/7/2020 - 6/3/2021.
- New Platinum Plus Passholders will receive $0,27 per day
- Platinum Plus Passholders who renewed will receive $0,23 per day
- If you are a Premier Passholder, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the difference between a Walt Disney World Platinum Plus pass with water park access, compared to the price of a Platinum pass, pro-rated by the number of days left on your pass from 11/7/2020 - 6/3/2021. (Excluding any additional extensions you may be eligible for due to to the continued closure of Disneyland Resort.)
- This partial refund will be automatically processed for your pass(es). No tienes que hacer nada más.
- If you have further questions, concerns or unique circumstances, please contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support for assistance. Agradecemos tu paciencia mientras respondemos todas las consultas.