When can I use my 1-day theme park ticket?
Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions
Theme park tickets may be used on different dates depending on the type of ticket and when they were purchased.
1-Day Peak Ticket
If you have a 1-Day Peak Ticket, you may use it on any day until the ticket expires.
1-Day Regular Ticket
If you have a 1-Day Regular Ticket, you may use it until it expires, except on the following days:
- January 1 to January 3, 2018
- February 16 to February 19, 2018
- March 17 to March 31, 2018
- April 1 to April 8, 2018
- May 5 to 6, 2018
- May 12 to 13, 2018
- May 19 to May 20, 2018
- May 25 to May 31, 2018
- June 25 to June 30, 2018
- July 1 to July 4, 2018
1-Day Value Ticket
If you have a 1-Day Value Ticket, you may use it until it expires, except on the following days:
- January 1 to January 7, 2018
- January 12 to January 15, 2018
- January 20, 2018
- January 27, 2018
- February 3 to February 4, 2018
- February 10 to February 11, 2018
- February 16 to February 25, 2018
- March 9 to March 31, 2018
- April 1 to April 22, 2018
- April 28 to April 29, 2018
- May 4 to May 31, 2018
- June 1 to June 30, 2018
- July 1 to July 31, 2018
- August 1 to August 26, 2018
- September 1 to September 3, 2018
- September 7 to September 9, 2018
- September 14 to September 16, 2018
- September 21 to September 23, 2018
- September 28 to September 30, 2018
Multi-day tickets have different entitlements and validity dates. Please check the details of a particular multi-day ticket at time of purchase.
Have your plans changed and you now wish to visit a theme park on a day that your 1-day ticket is not valid? No problem! You are able to upgrade your ticket at any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window, Guest Relations or Lobby Concierge location.
If you prefer to update over the phone, please call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-3476 or (407) WDW-DISNEY. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
The amount paid for an unused, expired ticket may be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket at the current price so long as the new ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original ticket.
Validity dates will continue to be published from time to time. The dates assigned to each season and the number of days in each season may change from year to year.
Unless otherwise stated, tickets are not valid for separately priced activities or events. No credit or refund will be given if a higher season ticket is used on a lower season date. Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
Don’t have theme park tickets yet? Purchase your tickets now.