What types of personal items are not permitted inside the theme parks?
Disney Theme Parks & Water Parks – Frequently Asked Questions
You may not bring the following types of items into the theme parks:
- Remote control toys
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52" (92 x 132 cm)
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24" (61 cm) long x 15" (38 cm) wide x 18" (46 cm) high. Coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels and devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind or object that appear to be weapons (toy guns, toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.)
- Folding chairs
- Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
- Pets (unless they are service animals, defined as any dog or miniature horse trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability)
- Balloons and straws are not permitted in Disney's Animal Kingdom Park for the safety of our animals
- Tripod stands or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack
- Wrapped gifts (all gifts must be able to be unwrapped for inspection)
- Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
Additional items may also not be permitted inside the theme parks. Please use your best judgment and do not bring anything that may be potentially harmful or disruptive.
Please Check Our Park Rules
We ask that you review our Walt Disney World Resort park rules before your visit to avoid any delays or disruptions. We regularly update our park rules to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience at Walt Disney World Resort.
Professional Photography and Recording Equipment
Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting Walt Disney World Resort with the intent to take photographs or recordings of people, Walt Disney World Resort properties or icons for professional purposes must make prior arrangements with Walt Disney World Resort Media Relations.