DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS. If a deposit is not received by the date indicated on the front of the confirmation, the reservation will be automatically canceled. Deposit requirements are subject to change and additional deposits may be required.
. To receive a refund of your deposit, including credit card deposit transactions, we must receive notice of cancellation from you at least five days before your arrival date. To cancel a room reservation, call (407) 939-4686. Please note that if you are holding any other types of reservations, such as dining reservations, those reservations will not be cancelled unless you also advise us to cancel them.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: For reservation information and modifications BEFORE ARRIVAL, please call (407) 939-4686.
RESORT CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Check-in time is generally after 3 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.) and check-out time is before 11 a.m. Delays may occur during peak check-in periods.
ROOM LOCATION AND INFORMATION
. Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms, and specific room locations, types or bedding must be specifically requested and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Such requests cannot be guaranteed. Specific room types or locations may result in additional charges.
Disney Resort Hotels are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
REMITTING PAYMENTS FOR DEPOSITS. For payment of deposit by check, please write your reservation number on the face of the check. All checks must have a pre-printed name, address and account number for acceptance and must be payable in U.S. funds to Disney Destinations, LLC. Only credit cards will be accepted for payments 10 days or less before your arrival date. NO POST-DATED CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT. Checks should be mailed to Walt Disney World Group Reservations, PO Box 10123, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 **DO NOT SEND CASH** For credit card deposit payments, please call (407) 939-4686.
ROOM RATES. Room rates are guaranteed as long as your room reservation is not changed (except for changes in tax rates or other governmental charges).
We reserve the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (even if that reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
NON-TRANSFERABLE. Room reservations are not transferable and reservation name changes are not permitted.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Final payment is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days. Disney reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any guest, subject to applicable law.
- All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of Florida. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by us without notice.