Plus, when you add theme park tickets to this room offer, you’ll have the chance to soak up seasonal entertainment, capture unique photo ops and take in festive decor at all 4 parks.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
|Magical Holidays Room Offer|
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
||Save up to 20%|
||Save up to 20%|
||Save up to 15%|
||Save up to 10%|
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this special offer, you can also enjoy a host of distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all Theme Parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort During the Holiday Season
Get ready to enjoy a medley of spirited entertainment, celebrations and shows.
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival – From August 31 through November 13, 2017, sample delectable global cuisine and libations and catch live music performances featuring popular contemporary artists. The Festival lineup includes a mix of activities that are either included with Epcot admission or require an advance reservation and cost extra.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park – Celebrate a boo-tiful holiday by attending this magical shindig, taking place on select nights August 25 through November 1, 2017. Separate ticket required.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park – Join Mickey and Friends at this joyful nighttime event featuring a holiday-themed parade, stage show, fireworks and more—select dates from November 9 through December 22, 2017. Separate ticket required.
- Holidays Around the World Featuring the Candlelight Processional at Epcot – Hear the story of Christmas like never before. On select nights from November 24 to December 30, 2017, a celebrity narrator performs a dramatic retelling of the biblical tale accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. Plus, enjoy a stroll through the World Showcase to see the time-honored traditions of 11 nations.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – On select nights in November and December 2017, delight in the sights ‘n’ sounds of this Santa-sized spectacular, jam-packed with special effects, holiday music, fireworks—even snow.
- Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and World-Class Acts at Disney Springs – Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. It’s also the only place in the world where you can see Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™—final performance is December 31, 2017.
To book by phone, call (407) 827-6444† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.