With this offer, Canadian residents like you can purchase an adult 4-day or longer base theme park ticket for as low as $316 USD plus tax—that’s just $79 USD per day, plus tax. Upgrades to a Park Hopper Option are also available.
Discover the Magic at All 4 Parks
Create unforgettable family memories at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park
Immerse yourself in the fun of Disney storytelling as you explore 6 lands of sheer delight, featuring classic attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, Cinderella Castle and Space Mountain.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
Explore Pandora - The World of Avatar, encounter exotic animals, ride thrilling attractions, enjoy spectacular live shows and witness the park roar to life after dark.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Step inside the exciting world of movies, television, music and theater where you’ll discover shows, attractions and a whimsical world of play in Toy Story Land.
Explore 2 distinct realms: Future World—featuring technological innovations—and World Showcase—highlighting the culture and cuisine of 11 countries, including Canada!
It’s a Great Time to Visit Walt Disney World Resort!
Make your visit pure magic by adding these must-dos to your list.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to “Play Big!” when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania!
- Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom Park – Catch our most spectacular fireworks display to take to the sky in the park’s history.
- Frozen Ever After – Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and whisk away to the kingdom of Arendelle during this delightful adventure.
Tickets are required for theme park admission.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-7648† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day unless a Park Hopper Option is purchased.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 27, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- All adult Guests must present valid proof of Canadian residency that includes a government-issued photo ID to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
- Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring proof of Canadian residency.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.