Walt Disney World Resort is saluting U.S. military personnel by offering promotional theme park tickets.
Purchase now through December 15, 2017 and receive admission for 5 days, for just $224 plus tax, during the periods of January 1, 2017 through December 19, 2017. Or purchase now through December 16, 2017 and receive admission for 4 days, for just $209 plus tax, during the same period. And if you’re looking for a little extra magic, add the Park Hopper Plus for just $37 more plus tax.
In addition, you can purchase the Memory Maker product for a discounted price—$84 from January 1, 2017 through December 19, 2017.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- Subject to certain exceptions, Disney 4-Day/5-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Services Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows.
- Tickets and options expire and may not be used after December 19, 2017. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
Important Details for Special Pricing for Eligible Service Members on Memory Maker, a Disney PhotoPass Product at Walt Disney World Resort
- The discounted Memory Maker product can only be purchased at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Valid military identification required for purchase. Spouses of military service members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of military personnel.
- No more than two (2) Memory Maker products may be purchased by an Eligible Service Member family at the discounted price.
- Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Guest's Memory Maker Disney account.
- A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy.
- Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations.
- Memory Maker is subject to the Memory Maker Terms and Conditions.
- Memory Maker may not be sold or otherwise transferred for a commercial purpose.
- Downloads are restricted to personal use only.
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.