Book through December 24, 2018.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
| ||Save up to 20%|
| ||Save up to 20%|
| ||Save up to 15%|
| ||Save up to 10%|
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
8 Exciting Reasons to Visit During the Holiday Seasons
Celebrate the most spirited times of year at Walt Disney World Resort with seasonal spectaculars, festive parties, new attractions and more when you add valid theme park admission.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to “Play Big!” when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania!
- Festive Parties at Magic Kingdom Park – Don’t miss your chance to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (select nights August 17 to October 31, 2018) and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (select nights November 8 to December 21, 2018). These seasonal soirees are chock-full of unique experiences like special parades and fireworks shows, yummy treats and the chance to experience popular attractions with a shorter wait time. Note: separate special event ticket required.
- Family-Friendly Fun at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Ignite your senses during an annual event featuring a variety of special offerings—including outdoor Global Marketplaces, culinary demonstrations led by celebrity chefs, an Eat to the Beat Concert Series and much more! There are even activities geared toward little ones, including Kidcot Fun Stops with arts and crafts, an outdoor playground, and Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, a savory scavenger hunt set in the World Showcase. Catch all of the delicious action August 30 through November 12, 2018.
- Halloween at Disney Springs – Be on the lookout for a host of themed treats, promotions and specialty entertainment at select dining locations, kiosks and shops―September through October 31, 2018. Note: admission to Disney Springs is complimentary.
- New Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Roam over to DinoLand USA to attend Donald’s Dino-Bash!, a prehistoric party teeming with dino-mite décor and festively dressed Disney Characters. While in Asia, you can discover some of the world’s most exotic birds during Up! A Great Bird Adventure—an all-new show starring Russell and his furry sidekick Dug from Disney•Pixar’s UP.
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Attend a Yuletide extravaganza like no other—November 18 through December 30, 2018! Anticipate irresistible cuisine at the expanded Holiday Kitchens, while time-honoured traditions come to life at our 11 World Showcase nations, the much-loved, celebrity-narrated Candlelight Processional beginning November 22, 2018, and a special holiday finale of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.
- Flurry of Fun at Disney's Hollywood Studios – Immerse yourself in holiday magic with Sunset Seasons Greetings, where Sunset Boulevard transforms into a winter wonderland complete with falling snow, twinkling lights and beloved Disney Characters projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel. And be sure to grab a great spot to watch Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM!, a jolly nighttime spectacular filled with stunning fireworks and state-of-the-art effects.
- Holidays at Disney Springs – Discover a sleigh full of festive experiences, including joyful entertainment, seasonal treats, dazzling decor and more—returning November 2018. Note: admission to Disney Springs is complimentary.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7646† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.