Book through December 24, 2019.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
| ||Save Up to 20% |
| ||Save Up to 20% |
| ||Save Up to 15% |
| ||Save Up to 10% |
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, Guests can now take advantage of the new Disney Skyliner gondolas to travel from select Resorts to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation – Receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Skyliner Transportation
Select Disney Resort hotels are now offering convenient access to our new gondola system.
Enjoy a birds-eye view as you glide across the sky in a Disney Skyliner gondola—connecting Guests to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios from the following Disney Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Plus, the Disney Skyliner station at International Gateway at Epcot is conveniently located within walking distance of Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district and nearby Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit
Walt Disney World Resort is brimming with new enchantment and seasonal experiences you won’t want to miss (valid theme park admission required). Plus, delight in classic attractions and awe-inspiring entertainment across 4 theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather ‘round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks showcase in the park’s history!
- Enjoy an oh-so-jolly holiday celebration at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, select nights from November 8 through December 22, 2019 (separate event ticket required).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And beginning on December 5, Guests can also hop aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, a thrilling new attraction that’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before.
- Beginning November 8, celebrate the holiday season with enchanting entertainment throughout the park. Experience a snow-stopping spectacular with twinkling fireworks and merry music during Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! And behold Sunset Seasons Greetings, a captivating holiday projection show on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Journey to Pandora – The World of Avatar, where you can experience out-of-this-world attractions. And beginning November 8, celebrate Christmas at Pongu Pongu, an expat-run drink stand brimming with holiday cheer.
- New and exciting holiday experiences await you beginning November 8. At Discovery Island, be on the lookout for life-size puppets of arctic animals by day—and rooftop luminaries and shimmering lanterns by night. In DinoLand U.S.A., boogie down with Chip ‘n Dale at the Holiday Hoopla Dance Party. And as the sun sets, watch in awe as the Tree of life awakens with a new series of wintry tales complemented by a heartwarming musical score.
- Sip, savour and celebrate a world of flavour at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, August 29 to November 23, 2019.
- Celebrate the past, present and future of the park at Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular debuting October 1, 2019.
- Ring in the holiday season with food, music and traditions from across the globe at Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth—November 29 to December 30, 2019. While you’re there, you can hear the stirring story of Christmas presented by a celebrity narrator during Candlelight Processional, select nights November 29 to December 30, 2019.
Upgrade to a Vacation Package
Take advantage of this room offer and enhance your stay with theme park tickets and a dining plan. There’s so much to see, do, taste and discover at Walt Disney World Resort—and when you purchase a vacation package, you can make the most of your time in the middle of the magic.
With a dining plan, you can enjoy the convenience of delicious, pre-paid meals during your vacation. You’ll have an array of delectable meal options from which to choose. And you won’t have to worry about budgeting for meals while you’re on vacation—so you can relax and have extra peace of mind while you experience a world of enchantment.
How to Upgrade to a Vacation Package
It’s easy to upgrade to a vacation package. After selecting your room, simply add on theme park tickets and select a dining package. Then, complete your purchase—and get ready for a magical vacation!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-4286† and speak with a vacation-planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.